Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkansas mother of five children fired from job after not receiving COVID-19 vaccine: 'They really fired me'

3 posters

Go down

Arkansas mother of five children fired from job after not receiving COVID-19 vaccine: 'They really fired me' Empty Arkansas mother of five children fired from job after not receiving COVID-19 vaccine: 'They really fired me'

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:14 pm

Is it legal?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/arkansas-woman-fired-from-job-covid-vaccine?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-04-25&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

OneDumbBlonde likes this post

Back to top Go down

Arkansas mother of five children fired from job after not receiving COVID-19 vaccine: 'They really fired me' Empty Re: Arkansas mother of five children fired from job after not receiving COVID-19 vaccine: 'They really fired me'

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:15 pm

Why should anybody even have to tell if they got the covid vaccine? What's the point of HIPPA then....?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Arkansas mother of five children fired from job after not receiving COVID-19 vaccine: 'They really fired me' Empty Re: Arkansas mother of five children fired from job after not receiving COVID-19 vaccine: 'They really fired me'

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:24 pm

HIPAA protects the doctor, hospital and government and shares your information between them and whomever else they decide.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

OneDumbBlonde likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDumbBlonde Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Legal? Being an at-will state, they can fire anyone for no reason, or any reason that's not protected under 'discrimination'.

I thought it was interesting that they chose to state that she was "terminated based on a number of factors and no single factor was determinative". That makes it look like she wasn't a valued employee and they used this opportunity to let her go. Or, they let her go for other reasons and she wanted to publicly complain and used their vaccine demand as reason to gain sympathy.
OneDumbBlonde
OneDumbBlonde

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down