Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Predatory Male Behavior of So called Transgender women

+2
RV
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Go down

The Predatory Male Behavior of So called Transgender women Empty The Predatory Male Behavior of So called Transgender women

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:10 pm

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/08/the_predatory_male_behavior_of_socalled_transgender_women.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

The Predatory Male Behavior of So called Transgender women Empty Re: The Predatory Male Behavior of So called Transgender women

Post by RV Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:04 am

I disagree with the premise that all males are predators or all predators are males. Yes, there are some women who are acting like predators but, to insinuate that some women are acting like male predators indicates or makes one believe that all males are predators or all predators are males which is a VERY broad brush and is just not true.

It would be the same as claiming that all supremacists are white, this is also not true. Martin Luther King Jr. talked about judging people NOT by their skin color (or putting people in groups), but, by the content of their individual character.

"All Mackerel are fish but, not all fish are Mackerel."
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

The Predatory Male Behavior of So called Transgender women Empty Re: The Predatory Male Behavior of So called Transgender women

Post by Red Lily Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:40 pm

I very much doubt that ALL transgender people are predators either. They are all a puppy short of a pet shop but other than that ... The Predatory Male Behavior of So called Transgender women 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:00 pm

Red Lily wrote:I very much doubt that ALL transgender people are predators either.   They are all a puppy short of a pet shop but other than that   ...    The Predatory Male Behavior of So called Transgender women 553500953
If you wear a dress on Halloween , it's prolly ok.

Any other time, and you're mentally unstable.

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:41 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I very much doubt that ALL transgender people are predators either.   They are all a puppy short of a pet shop but other than that   ...    The Predatory Male Behavior of So called Transgender women 553500953
If you wear a dress on Halloween , it's  prolly ok.

Ummm, not sure that I would tell the women that I know who virtually always wear dresses that they are "mentally unstable"...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:52 pm

RV wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Ummm, not sure that I would tell the women that I know who virtually always wear dresses that they are "mentally unstable"...
You know what I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:40 pm

RV wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

How about the men you know ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:28 am

[quote="HawkTheSlayer"]
Red Lily wrote:If you wear a dress on Halloween , it's  prolly ok.

Lummy
Lummy

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down