Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senate’s Marathon Voting Session Gets Dem Extremism on Record Heading Into Fall Campaign

5 posters

Go down

Senate’s Marathon Voting Session Gets Dem Extremism on Record Heading Into Fall Campaign Empty Senate’s Marathon Voting Session Gets Dem Extremism on Record Heading Into Fall Campaign

Post by Red Lily Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:20 am

During an all-night debate session this past weekend over Democrats’ misleadingly titled “Inflation Reduction Act” (IRA), Senate Republicans used a procedural move known as a “vote-a-rama” to force votes on dozens of amendments to the bill. While Republicans knew they were powerless to block final passage of the legislation, their amendments offered a rare opportunity for Republicans to force Democrats to vote on the record on critical issues facing the country.

In a series of votes that are sure to make a reappearance in attack ads this fall, Democrats killed every Republican amendment – making clear that they have no interest in bipartisanship or moderation, despite what individual members may say to the media.

Here are just a few proposed amendments that Democrats rejected.

1. Amendment to prevent the IRS from targeting taxpayers making less than $400,000...

2. Amendment to provide funding for continued implementation of Title 42...

3. Amendment to deport illegal aliens convicted of a crime...

4. Amendment to protect access to breakthrough medical treatments...

5. Amendment to expedite permitting reform and boost domestic energy production and infrastructure development...

6. Amendment to restore U.S. energy independence...

7. Amendment preventing the export of crude oil from the U.S. strategic petroleum reserves to China...

8. Amendment to provide discounted insulin for middle- and low-income Americans...

https://amac.us/senates-marathon-voting-session-gets-dem-extremism-on-record-heading-into-fall-campaign/

Scum!
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, 2cent, Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Senate’s Marathon Voting Session Gets Dem Extremism on Record Heading Into Fall Campaign Empty Re: Senate’s Marathon Voting Session Gets Dem Extremism on Record Heading Into Fall Campaign

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:56 am

Hundreds of millions and billions to climate change and Ukraine.
Zero for protection for our school kids or protection of our nation from illegal invasion via a border wall.

Red Lily, Daily Bread, jirqoadai and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Senate’s Marathon Voting Session Gets Dem Extremism on Record Heading Into Fall Campaign Empty Re: Senate’s Marathon Voting Session Gets Dem Extremism on Record Heading Into Fall Campaign

Post by Daily Bread Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:00 pm

We must like it because we allow it to go on . The politicians on both sides know we won't do anything more than voice our displeasure and they also know that there's not a damned thing we can do to stop them other than voting them out of office a few years later and replace them with a pre picked new one . If we say we're going to hang them all they call their security and lock us up as "extremist" - we're not even medicated psychos anymore , but rather the new disruption as " White right wing supremacist " lol .
They coulda used that one on me when I was 6 .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:39 pm

Daily Bread wrote:We must like it because we allow it to go on . The politicians on both sides know we won't do  anything more than voice our displeasure and they also know that there's not a damned thing we can do to stop them other than voting them out of office a few years later and replace them with a pre picked new one . If we say we're going to hang them all they call their security and lock us up as "extremist" - we're not even medicated psychos anymore  , but rather the new disruption as " White right wing supremacist " lol .
They coulda used that one on me when I was  6 .

I believe that you have exactly stated what has been going on! Both parties have allowed it, Both parties are guilty and Both parties have supported what has went on for political reasons. The voting public have done nothing, not even voted the criminals out of office but, instead keep voting the same greedy politicians in.

I hear that AOC "won" her election, that is saying something. Was it actual American votes, fraud, foreign interests, bogus votes, collusion or subterfuge she got in nonetheless. We must enjoy the high gas prices, empty store shelves, boat loads of crap made in Communist China, millions in military equipment left for the terrorists, millions of tax dollars for Ukraine but, they are cracking down on Americans via a weaponized IRS. Welcome to the new Venezuela folks...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:30 pm

RV wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:We must like it because we allow it to go on . The politicians on both sides know we won't do  anything more than voice our displeasure and they also know that there's not a damned thing we can do to stop them other than voting them out of office a few years later and replace them with a pre picked new one . If we say we're going to hang them all they call their security and lock us up as "extremist" - we're not even medicated psychos anymore  , but rather the new disruption as " White right wing supremacist " lol .
They coulda used that one on me when I was  6 .

I believe that you have exactly stated what has been going on! Both parties have allowed it, Both parties are guilty and Both parties have supported what has went on for political reasons. The voting public have done nothing, not even voted the criminals out of office but, instead keep voting the same greedy politicians in.

I hear that AOC "won" her election, that is saying something. Was it actual American votes, fraud, foreign interests, bogus votes, collusion or subterfuge she got in nonetheless. We must enjoy the high gas prices, empty store shelves, boat loads of crap made in Communist China, millions in military equipment left for the terrorists, millions of tax dollars for Ukraine but, they are cracking down on Americans via a weaponized IRS. Welcome to the new Venezuela folks...
AOC "won" her election the same way every NY City politician win and that's because nobody in the cesspool votes . I believe its only 15 % of the registered voters that actually vote in the city . The get that by just telling the welfare recipients that if they want that next check they better go to the polling place . The republican party could easily get 16% and win but they are happy with sitting at the end of the bar and watching the Democrats get power drunk- what do they care ,they aren't responsible for anything that happens and they still collect that paycheck .They're just there to make it look like its honest .
Elementary school called it a "symbiotic "relationship .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:03 pm

Red Lily wrote:During an all-night debate session this past weekend over Democrats’ misleadingly titled “Inflation Reduction Act” (IRA), Senate Republicans used a procedural move known as a “vote-a-rama” to force votes on dozens of amendments to the bill. While Republicans knew they were powerless to block final passage of the legislation, their amendments offered a rare opportunity for Republicans to force Democrats to vote on the record on critical issues facing the country.

In a series of votes that are sure to make a reappearance in attack ads this fall, Democrats killed every Republican amendment – making clear that they have no interest in bipartisanship or moderation, despite what individual members may say to the media.

Here are just a few proposed amendments that Democrats rejected.

1. Amendment to prevent the IRS from targeting taxpayers making less than $400,000...

2. Amendment to provide funding for continued implementation of Title 42...

3. Amendment to deport illegal aliens convicted of a crime...

4. Amendment to protect access to breakthrough medical treatments...

5. Amendment to expedite permitting reform and boost domestic energy production and infrastructure development...

6. Amendment to restore U.S. energy independence...

7. Amendment preventing the export of crude oil from the U.S. strategic petroleum reserves to China...

8. Amendment to provide discounted insulin for middle- and low-income Americans...

https://amac.us/senates-marathon-voting-session-gets-dem-extremism-on-record-heading-into-fall-campaign/

Scum!
Good tactic. It might not garner us all we want, but it'll make for great campaign ads, and garner us some votes. Well played.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:26 pm

Incidentally @Red Lily, I have several friends and acquaintances who are diabetics and their insulin has gone up tremendously since Joe took office. It's gotten to the place where they are almost having to decide if food or insulin is more important. They tell me that it is only going to increase in cost...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:28 pm

RV wrote:Incidentally @Red Lily, I have several friends and acquaintances who are diabetics and their insulin has gone up tremendously since Joe took office. It's gotten to the place where they are almost having to decide if food or insulin is more important. They tell me that it is only going to increase in cost...

It's criminal.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down