Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tijuana burning

+5
2cent
Crusader
RV
jirqoadai
Calypso Jones
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tijuana burning Empty Tijuana burning

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:12 am

Americans told to shelter in place.  yeah.  LIke Tijuana is a good place to shelter.

https://thelibertydaily.com/americans-told-to-shelter-in-place-as-tijuana-burns/

The violence began on Thursday in a Ciudad Juarez prison when the Sinaloa Cartel, formerly led by infamous Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, and Los Mexicles began feuding, leading to a riot that left two dead and 16 injured, according to the Times of San Diego. The violence then spread out of the prison and into the city streets of Juarez, where gang members killed an additional nine people, most of them civilians.

You couldn't DRAG me into mexico..specifically any border town...tijuana. none. Nogales scared me the most. THAT was when i decided i was never going into mexico again.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Tijuana burning Empty Re: Tijuana burning

Post by jirqoadai Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:52 am

id love to comment about this. im being counceled to halt my political reviews due to an opening to form a joint venture. Papa Guzman isnt a saint, nor is he the devil. be careful which camp you align yourself with CJ. for here in TEXAS, we have over 35 different factions that cover every political bent in the universe.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Tijuana burning Empty Re: Re: Senate’s Marathon Voting Session Gets Dem Extremism on Record Heading Into Fall Campaign

Post by RV Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:44 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Americans told to shelter in place.  yeah.  LIke Tijuana is a good place to shelter.

https://thelibertydaily.com/americans-told-to-shelter-in-place-as-tijuana-burns/

The violence began on Thursday in a Ciudad Juarez prison when the Sinaloa Cartel, formerly led by infamous Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, and Los Mexicles began feuding, leading to a riot that left two dead and 16 injured, according to the Times of San Diego. The violence then spread out of the prison and into the city streets of Juarez, where gang members killed an additional nine people, most of them civilians.

You couldn't DRAG me into mexico..specifically any border town...tijuana. none.  Nogales scared me the most.  THAT was when i decided i was never going into mexico again.

Yeah, well it's only a matter of time and Biden's "team" will ensure that this sort of chaos, violence and mayhem happens right here in the good ole' USA. He won't really care as long as they vote for the Democrats...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:24 pm

Hilliary once said to dick morris that Democrat voters are stupid and easily manipulated and
that was the easy part.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:47 pm

I've worked in Juarez. It won't happen again.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:53 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Americans told to shelter in place.  yeah.  LIke Tijuana is a good place to shelter.

You couldn't DRAG me into mexico..specifically any border town...tijuana. none.  Nogales scared me the most.  THAT was when i decided i was never going into mexico again.
Close the stinking border!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And I'm with you.  You wouldn't see me stepping foot anywhere NEAR Mexico.  (The in-laws are dense.  The bro's and sis', I mean.  They were sure we declined the family invitation to a reunion for every and any reason that might be out there except the real one.  We didn't WANT to go.  Dumbfounded them.  Rolling Eyes )  
Pardon me.  Rant over.

And like CJ, this is not to infer that I like the U.S. cartels better.  

Last edited by 2cent on Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, jirqoadai and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:06 pm

Was the reunion in Mexico?
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:22 pm

Red Lily wrote:Was the reunion in Mexico?
Yes.  Sorry for not making that clear.  

Them:  "Do you need a ride?  We'd be happy to come get you."
Mr. 2:  "No our vehicles are in fine repair, but thanks for the offer."

Them:  "Is it too expensive?  We're all happy to chip in so you can go."
Mr. 2:  "No, we can afford it."

Them:  "Is it a bad time for you?  Maybe we could re-plan?"
Mr. 2:  "No, it is not the timing."

There were more that I don't rememeber.
Mind you, there was time between these separate conversations, and right after every time he answered, he'd quick change the subject, 'cuz he didn't want to be rude, nor hurt anyone's feelings.  Especially his mother's.  Nope, they ain't quick to catch on to hints.

Last edited by 2cent on Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:26 pm

2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Was the reunion in Mexico?
Yes.  Sorry for not making that clear.  

Them:  "Do you need a ride?  We'd be happy to come get you."
Mr. 2:  "No our vehicles are in fine repair, but thanks for the offer."

Them:  "Is it too expensive?  We're all happy to chip in so you can go."
Mr. 2:  "No, we can afford it."

Them:  "Is it a bad time for you?  Maybe we could re-plan?"
Mr. 2:  "No, it is not the timing."

There were more that I don't rememeber.
Mind you, there was time between these separate conversations, and right after every time he answered, he'd quick change the subject, 'cuz he didn't want to be rude, or hurt anyone's feelings.  Especially his mother's.  Nope, they ain't quick to catch on to hints.  

I would have made excuses too! I have absolutely no desire to go to places like Mexico.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:52 pm

i had a wife i took to a mexican beach once. she had paid alot to buy this real tiny bikini and starved herself for near 18 months so she wouldnt look fat in it. working out three hours each day at the gym. so as a reward for her gaining great looks, i rented a surfside beachhouse.  so the morning after we " got in ", shes all raring to get going, and puts on her " swimming suit ". as shes headed out i warned her that the surf looked very wicked. " the first wavell tear that right off " i predicted to her. she said shed be okay and headed in. sure enough, first wave rip, off went both top and bottom. she let out a slight scream, covered her breasts with both arms, and made a mad dash for our cottage. a little mexican boy started running beside her and in surprizingly good english exclaimed to my wife, " hey lady! if your gonna drown your puppies, i'll take the one with the brown nose! "
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next