Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guy arrested for sending feces to republican 'lawmakers'

4 posters

Go down

Guy arrested for sending feces to republican 'lawmakers' Empty Guy arrested for sending feces to republican 'lawmakers'

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:22 am

wow. torn on this one. LOLOL

https://fox8.com/news/feds-arrest-mogadore-man-accused-of-mailing-feces-to-lawmakers/

safe to say he's a leftist. that's one. Sent it to repunks. I'm strangely okay with that. He HAD good reason to send it to democraps too..but nooooooooo,

How do they go about catching someone doing this. I know they had an explanation in the article but i don't know if i buy that. I've got a postal guy friend and i'm going to ask him the secrets. He'll tell me too.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Guy arrested for sending feces to republican 'lawmakers' Empty Re: Guy arrested for sending feces to republican 'lawmakers'

Post by jirqoadai Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:02 pm

why would you send your own? this is fake news. even retards know what dna is. youre sposda send dried cow pies
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Guy arrested for sending feces to republican 'lawmakers' Empty Re: Guy arrested for sending feces to republican 'lawmakers'

Post by 2cent Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:06 pm

Some mediator he'd make. LOL

I was wondering what would have anyone immediately conclude it was a Liberal -- until I read that one was sent to Rep. Jim Jordan. But I don't get this part:
Jordan’s office told inspectors they had received three similar letters.
How? That is, unless they were sent to Jordan's local office in Ohio? Guy arrested for sending feces to republican 'lawmakers' 553500953

In the end - what a whack job! Makes one wonder how he managed to hold onto his job for 17 years. Guy arrested for sending feces to republican 'lawmakers' 809917594

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:28 pm

The USPS has gone to crap!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down