Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Heche Crashes Twice and Sets House on Fire.

+2
Casey Jones
Red Lily
6 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anne Heche Crashes Twice and Sets House on Fire. - Page 2 Empty Re: Anne Heche Crashes Twice and Sets House on Fire.

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:10 am

well...y'all know she supposedly gave up the dyke thing and got married to a guy.  Don't know how that's going however.  

Remember Paul Pelosi was not tested...it was reported till hours later.   and now we're hearing about some other kind of drug in his system.  Even OLD guys just wanna have fun.   Do you think it's odd that he never travels with her on her junkets?   He didn't go with her to Taiwan it appears.    I don't think things are going well in that marriage of convenience...like the clintoons.

I can't imagine what is going on in Heche's life that she went totally monkeypox.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anne Heche Crashes Twice and Sets House on Fire. - Page 2 Empty Re: Anne Heche Crashes Twice and Sets House on Fire.

Post by Red Lily Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:17 am

Heche has always been a sandwich short of a picnic.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:19 am

copycat. she either wants to be Mr. Frog in Wind and the Willows, or Mr. Magoo.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:44 pm

https://chicksonright.com/blog/2022/08/07/alec-baldwin-just-cannot-help-being-a-self-important-tone-deaf-blowhard/

alex baldwin THE most disconnected asshole of an alleged movie star....remarks here at above link.

So Anne, because of her recklessness, has destroyed someone’s home, could have KILLED someone, and a bunch of self-important a$$hat celebrities are posting tributes to her. Anne is currently in the hospital in stable condition, and apparently has been burned pretty badly from the fire she caused.

None of these celebrities are mentioning Anne’s complete lack of responsibility and careless disregard for the people she put in jeopardy. And listen – I’m not wishing physical harm on Anne. And I understand friends caring for friends and wanting them to be ok. I get it. What I CANNOT GET are disgusting self-centered posts like the one that Alec Baldwin made. It’s literally about a minute and 45 seconds of him basically reminiscing about his OWN F*CKING CAREER, followed by about 20 seconds of him talking about how much he loves Anne and praying for her health. NOT A SINGLE MENTION of the woman who Anne nearly killed and whose home is now completely destroyed.

He really looks like poop on toast doesn't he? LOLOL It would not surprise me for this guy to catch covid and die in his sleep...as if anyone would miss him. LOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:12 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:well she's had herself quite a day.

Anne Heche Crashes Twice and Sets House on Fire. - Page 2 773625082 Maybe she caught Ellen with a man and was upset.

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:13 pm

Oh that's right Ellen is with Portia, now. Lol.

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:50 am

Apparently Baldwin is catching hell for his tweet.

This is what he said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/alec-baldwin-slammed-for-supporting-anne-heche-after-fiery-house-crash/ar-AA10qECX?pc=U531&cvid=2a063f5c43f7432886b726386fd2662a

I'm sorry this tragedy happened to you. AS IF, she is not responsible for it. AS IF the car grabbed her, held her in and then proceeded to wreack everything. The woman whose house she destroyed, near missed being killed and her house is now uninhabitable which means she's lost a lot of her possessions. HEY ALEC...how about you start a fundraising page for the family's home your buddy destroyed. these people. SHEESH. Now his gun? That was the gun's fault too remember. We must ban guns. We must ban cars...little cars.... they're deceptive...and we must especially ban Cars that carry concealed.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:56 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Apparently Baldwin is catching hell for  his tweet.

This is what he said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/alec-baldwin-slammed-for-supporting-anne-heche-after-fiery-house-crash/ar-AA10qECX?pc=U531&cvid=2a063f5c43f7432886b726386fd2662a

I'm sorry this tragedy happened to you.  AS IF, she is not responsible for it. AS IF the car grabbed her, held her in and then proceeded to wreack everything.  The woman whose house  she destroyed, near missed being killed and her house is now uninhabitable which means she's lost a lot of her possessions.  HEY ALEC...how about you start a fundraising page for the family's home your buddy destroyed.  these people.  SHEESH.     Now his gun?   That was the gun's fault too remember. We must ban guns.  We must ban cars...little cars.... they're deceptive...and we must especially ban Cars that carry concealed.
I hate those little Mini Coopers . They speed around with the big strip down their center acting like they own the road with the big guys .
Little twerps should be banned .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:58 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Apparently Baldwin is catching hell for  his tweet.

This is what he said.

I'm sorry this tragedy happened to you.  AS IF, she is not responsible for it. AS IF the car grabbed her, held her in and then proceeded to wreack everything.  The woman whose house  she destroyed, near missed being killed and her house is now uninhabitable which means she's lost a lot of her possessions.  HEY ALEC...how about you start a fundraising page for the family's home your buddy destroyed.  these people.  SHEESH.     Now his gun?   That was the gun's fault too remember. We must ban guns.  We must ban cars...little cars.... they're deceptive...and we must especially ban Cars that carry concealed.
I hate those little Mini Coopers . They speed around with the big strip down their center acting like they own the road with the big guys .
Little twerps should be banned .

You'd never catch Gary Cooper riding in one of those idiot cars.

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:15 pm

The new reports on her is that she's in a coma . I didn't think much of her but that's besides the point right now . She's got to be in a lot of pain and I hope it goes quickly for her .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next