Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trust broken

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

trust broken - Page 2 Empty Re: trust broken

Post by vege57 Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:07 am

jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:once you get " pranked " by someone placing a pamphlet over your phone so you cant find it ( theyll unplug it at the same time ) you become very sad. its like a knife stabbing you. whats worse, is the one doing it acting retarded upon the advise of others. this world is going to shit in a hand basket

who did you piss off ?
my GD. i saw they were trying to break the chess board ( its a mirror ) then tried to break some chess peices, ( theyre glass ) , but when i told her IF she did it, thats why im mad, and IF she didnt, i was highly sorry, but her exact reply was " i didnt hidden it from you ". thats verbatum. not i didnt cover it, which wouldve been so impossible for me to put that much on it, AND unplug it.

How old is she ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:08 am

vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:once you get " pranked " by someone placing a pamphlet over your phone so you cant find it ( theyll unplug it at the same time ) you become very sad. its like a knife stabbing you. whats worse, is the one doing it acting retarded upon the advise of others. this world is going to shit in a hand basket

who did you piss off ?
my GD. i saw they were trying to break the chess board ( its a mirror ) then tried to break some chess peices, ( theyre glass ) , but when i told her IF she did it, thats why im mad, and IF she didnt, i was highly sorry, but her exact reply was " i didnt hidden it from you ". thats verbatum. not i didnt cover it, which wouldve been so impossible for me to put that much on it, AND unplug it.

How old is she ?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:48 am

jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:

who did you piss off ?

How old is she ?

Just a child, but old enough to know better, I wouldn't hold it against her for the rest of her life, but I feel your disappointment
vege57
vege57

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:14 am

How old is this perp. Sounds about 5 give or take. Seems an ofal lot of perpin goin on to hold a perpetrator in contempt for perpetuity

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:22 am

JMWinPR wrote:How old is this perp. Sounds about 5 give or take. Seems an ofal lot of perpin goin on to hold a perpetrator in contempt for perpetuity
shes my buddy. stretching the loyalty string though. before we played chess, i pushed the phone back behind where i sat. after i put the chess set away, shes tear assing down the stairs and my phone has disapeared. i find it later sitting on a clipboard, which is prolly were i put it on. but a mining pamphlet and glass flat saucer/lid was on top of the pamphlet. i couldntve had my back to her for longer than six seconds. she learned it on yewtewb. they have brat channels on there she watches.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2