Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet turns on owner, Pit, but the owner lives

4 posters

Go down

Pet turns on owner, Pit, but the owner lives Empty Pet turns on owner, Pit, but the owner lives

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:02 am

Torn up but she makes it. This is sorta what happened to my friend. She kept her arms but has lost some use of one. And lost 2 fingers and has a three finger claw which is useful anyway.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/19/i-slept-with-my-beloved-pit-bull-until-he-tried-to-eat-me-alive/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Pet turns on owner, Pit, but the owner lives Empty Re: Pet turns on owner, Pit, but the owner lives

Post by Crusader Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:45 am

I once had a pit bull mix that turned on me. He killed one of my chickens. When I tried to take it from him, he snarled at me and dropped the chicken and stood over it to intimidate me. I grabbed his rope pull toy with a big knot on the end and hit him across the face. He growled at me as he left the chicken. A few weeks earlier he almost killed one of our little dogs. The chicken incident was the final straw. My elderly in laws were living with us and I couldn't risk having him around.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Pet turns on owner, Pit, but the owner lives Empty Re: Pet turns on owner, Pit, but the owner lives

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:40 am

i had a pit who pulled my arm almost out of its shoulder socket. it was actualy a very great dog. loved attention. got stolen. poor guy.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:08 pm

Wait for the right opportunity as they become lulled into your goofy "Pitty Love", then ATTACK! You dine like a king! And they will never figure out your scheme! LOL!
https://nypost.com/2022/07/19/i-slept-with-my-beloved-pit-bull-until-he-tried-to-eat-me-alive/

But he was such a nice doggo ...
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:20 am

You will not find a pitbull owner that will admit to the deadly potential of the dog they own, although it appears to be inbred throughout the breed.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:08 am

you really cannot trust any dog. OR....I would not leave a child alone with any dog in particular larger breeds.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down