Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEF promotes PLAN TO BLOCK THE SUN on earth using space bubbles, etc

+3
Casey Jones
Lummy
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

WEF promotes PLAN TO BLOCK THE SUN on earth using space bubbles, etc - Page 4 Empty Re: WEF promotes PLAN TO BLOCK THE SUN on earth using space bubbles, etc

Post by Casey Jones Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:24 pm

Well...the Bible warns of the sin of Hubris, does it not?

Last time, in the parable, men wanted to be as gods...their ability to communicate was confounded.

This time...already they've tried rewriting genetic code, and the results are leaving people dying by the millions. Now they're gonna save the planet FROM humanity, by extinguishing all life.

Maybe they'll succeed.

I can't worry about it, now, frankly. I can't do anything to stop it; and at age 66, I've had a reasonably full life. It is what it is; and what it is, is outta my hands.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

WEF promotes PLAN TO BLOCK THE SUN on earth using space bubbles, etc - Page 4 Empty Re: WEF promotes PLAN TO BLOCK THE SUN on earth using space bubbles, etc

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:36 pm

https://answersingenesis.org/environmental-science/climate-change/should-we-block-sun-cool-climate/

Now, many people understand that reflecting the sun’s energy and other “geoengineering” ideas are “‘controversial’ experiments [which] can be ‘highly risky’ and produce ‘unintended consequences that ripple out all over the globe . . .’ that could ‘lead to a butterfly effect of disastrous events.’” Of course it could, because earth and our climate are very complicated and we don’t truly understand everything that’s going on!

We don’t need to worry about blocking the sun because climate change isn’t humanity’s biggest threat!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:32 pm

https://www.technologyreview.com/2024/03/18/1089879/harvard-halts-its-long-planned-atmospheric-geoengineering-experiment/

Harvard halts long plannd atmospheric geoengineering experiment.  Seems like they got a lot of public criticism.    THey might be stopping...but others won't be. So harvard has devrloped a conscience? public accountability? LOL I doubt that.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:12 pm

That's called weather modification:

https://rumble.com/v4pe2u2-the-truth-about-weather-modification.html

You don't believe they do it? Well listen to the above...they've been doing it since the mid 40s and they admit it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:18 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:That's called weather modification:

https://rumble.com/v4pe2u2-the-truth-about-weather-modification.html

You don't believe they do it?  Well listen to the above...they've been doing it since the mid 40s and they admit it.

I doubt they were doing in in the 1940s.

In the 1960s the science of cloud-seeding was in infancy, and much of it was out in the open. A Popular Science writer (Robert Gannon, their staff freak who took all kinds of unusual assignments) traveled with UCLA crews in cloud-seeding aircraft. The purpose was supposedly to cut droughts short when the jet stream wasn't cooperating.

Then, from about 1970, it all went dark. I guess the CIA saw the advantage in PROMOTING drought - by seeding clouds to rain over the ocean before hitting landfall, thus drying out systems. Never let a crisis go to waste - and if you can, make a crisis.

The best minds in science, are turned, with fake printed-up fiat money, into slaving for political operatives - operating at the intelligence level of retarded orangutans.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:16 pm

...The WEF may have second thoughts, or moar-pressing business.

Unconfirmed reports are floating around that Kaiser Klaus is in hospital, in critical condition.

I would not expect the WEF to confirm or acknowledge these reports in any way. Kaiser is a wannabee tyrant; a dictator without a state. But he THINKS like a totalitarian.

We just had four years finding out the intracacies of his Nazi brain. Manipulation of mass media, Hegelian dichotomy. Create a false problem, and then offer an equally false solution. Using the various Western governments and industries as fronts.

So...if this 86-year-old lizard is truly dead...there won't be any WEF.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4