Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn.

2 posters

Go down

"There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn. Empty "There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn.

Post by Lummy Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:07 pm

"There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn. 5fe0263a78af310d
Lummy
Lummy

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

"There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn. Empty Re: "There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn.

Post by Lummy Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:09 pm

Biden has no army. He barely has support outside his immediate family.
The man needs psychoanalysis and institutionalization, or just permanent lock-up in some safe space where he can go nuts.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

"There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn. Empty Re: "There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn

Post by RV Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:52 pm

Lummy wrote:Biden has no army. He barely has support outside his immediate family.
The man needs psychoanalysis and institutionalization, or just permanent lock-up in some safe space where he can go nuts.

I keep seeing people post about Biden and yet he is still in the WH, still wasting tax dollars on Air Force One, still ruining the country, still driving up fossil fuel prices, still shutting down possibilities for oil, still shilling for the battery companies, still making America the laughing stock of the world, still allowing illegals to waltz into the U.S. and bring whatever contraband they want, still reversing EO's that President Trump had and still sniffing minors. Seems to me like 2020 has already happened, Democrats got away with it and it won't be a surprise to me if it happens again in 2024. The precedent has been set and we have allowed criminal activity to go unchecked.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

"There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn. Empty Re: "There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn.

Post by Lummy Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:25 am

RV wrote:
Lummy wrote:Biden has no army. He barely has support outside his immediate family.

I keep seeing people post about Biden and yet he is still in the WH, still wasting tax dollars on Air Force One, still ruining the country, still driving up fossil fuel prices, still shutting down possibilities for oil, still shilling for the battery companies, still making America the laughing stock of the world, still allowing illegals to waltz into the U.S. and bring whatever contraband they want, still reversing EO's that President Trump had and still sniffing minors. Seems to me like 2020 has already happened, Democrats got away with it and it won't be a surprise to me if it happens again in 2024. The precedent has been set and we have allowed criminal activity to go unchecked.

Yes, it's very sad. Keep the Faith. His travesty will come to an end.
Lummy
Lummy

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

"There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn. Empty Re: "There is no 2024 unless 2020 is fixed." -- General Michael Flynn

Post by RV Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:49 am

Lummy wrote:
RV wrote:

Yes, it's very sad. Keep the Faith. His travesty will come to an end.

My faith in God grows stronger every day. My faith in humans and politicians, not so much. IMO things aren't going to be corrected by a human being, it will take God Almighty to correct what humans have allowed to happen.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:05 am

[quote="RV"]
Lummy wrote:
RV wrote:

My faith in God grows stronger every day. My faith in humans and politicians, not so much. IMO things aren't going to be corrected by a human being, it will take God Almighty to correct what humans have allowed to happen.

Yes, it's very sad. Keep your Faith that this travesty will come to an end and one Biden's enduring accomplishment will have been to think.

I'm not hopeful.
Lummy
Lummy

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down