Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samantha Bee's incendiary remarks on TBS

5 posters

Go down

Samantha Bee's incendiary remarks on TBS Empty Samantha Bee's incendiary remarks on TBS

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:55 am

https://www.hollywoodintoto.com/samantha-bee-raise-hell-tbs-response/

Here’s the exact quote:

“And we have to raise hell in our cities, in Washington, in every restaurant Justice Alito eats at for the rest of his life, because if Republicans have made our lives hell, it’s time to return the favor.”

Can you imagine the cultural landscape if Bee’s advice bled into real life? Picture every Republican in the country unable to move about for fear of being harassed, stalked or even assaulted in public.

That’s “living hell,” right?

We saw a glimpse of it when Sen. Ted Cruz got accosted at a restaurant last month following an NRA convention appearance. Before that, Sarah Huckabee Sanders got booted out of the Red Hen restaurant in Virginia for the crime of working in the Trump administration.

Sen. Mitch McConnell endured a similar experience in 2018.

At some point conservatives will start doing the same to liberal politicians who they believe are ruining the country.

Does anyone think that’s a healthy democracy in action? Does Bee have any thoughts about what she’s trying to accomplish? We’ll never know since no journalist will ask her that question.

RELATED: Tim Dillon on Late Night Comics: They’re Not Doing Their Jobs

TBS broadcasts Bee’s weekly show, a program that draws a fraction of the ratings that late night leaders Stephen Colbert and Greg Gutfeld generate. Last year, HiT asked what the cable network thought of Bee’s unhinged rant against Gov. Ron DeSantis, a screed that would shame even an MSNBC host.

No response from TBS.

HiT once more asked the TBS press office if it had any response to Bee’s latest comments. Her rant came hours before real violence broke out from pro-choice protests.

Again, no response.

RELATED: Late Night TV Just Got Even More Liberal

Bee’s not alone with her incendiary rhetoric, sadly.

“Avengers” star Mark Ruffalo raged against the Roe v. Wade ruling, too, but most of his social media messages made it clear that violence wasn’t his preferred response. It’s time to protest in the streets, he cried, citing a constitutionally-protected way to let your voice be heard.

Still Ruffalo is near as bad as she is. These folk can't seem to shut up and each time they interfere, they turn americans against them EVEN more.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Samantha Bee's incendiary remarks on TBS Empty Re: Samantha Bee's incendiary remarks on TBS

Post by jirqoadai Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:59 am

i had many opportunities to " bump " Sam Donalson off his bicycle while he was riding it to work. now i regret my hesitency to make him eat pavement.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Samantha Bee's incendiary remarks on TBS Empty Re: Samantha Bee's incendiary remarks on TBS

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:16 pm

I don't even know who dat is.

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:56 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I don't even know who dat is.
" evening news anchor " in DC
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:32 pm

Yeah, I notice nothing happened to Maxine Waters over her inciting comments. Nothing happened to Adam Schiff after all his lies. Nothing happened to Kathy, etc., etc., etc. Apparently vitriol, hatred, accusations and threats are only valid and prosecuted if they are blamed on a Republican, Conservative, Trump supporter or President Trump himself.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:46 pm

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1540807617232134145?s=20&t=KvJuGLpJ7ewNPaS_1Pm41g

I don't know how to copy tweets but Ted Cruz slapped Samuel Jackson around for his comments about the overturning of R v W. Hollywood need to shut the hell up. What with Jackson and Ruffalo I'll never watch another Avengers movie again.
Red Lily
Red Lily

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:53 pm

Red Lily wrote:https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1540807617232134145?s=20&t=KvJuGLpJ7ewNPaS_1Pm41g

I don't know how to copy tweets but Ted Cruz slapped Samuel Jackson around for his comments about the overturning of R v W.  Hollywood need to shut the hell up.  What with Jackson and Ruffalo I'll never watch another Avengers movie again.

I thought Sam Jack died in Team America.

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:45 am

Celebrities are big with slogans about wanting to murder infants and call that "rights" while they take aways rights that are guaranteed in the Constitution.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down