Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump continues his fight against Twitter ban, appealing dismissal of lawsuit.

3 posters

Go down

Trump continues his fight against Twitter ban, appealing dismissal of lawsuit. Empty Trump continues his fight against Twitter ban, appealing dismissal of lawsuit.

Post by Red Lily Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:22 pm

Trump continues his fight against Twitter ban, appealing dismissal of lawsuit.

Donald Trump might insist he has no plans to go back to Twitter, even if Elon Musk opens the door for him. But he’s still chasing after the company in court.

Trump is appealing a dismissal of his lawsuit against the social media company, claiming his permanent ban is a violation of his free speech rights.

A U.S. District Court dismissed the case last month, saying Trump had failed to offer evidence that he was banned at the urging of Democratic officials, as he alleged. Trump filed notice Monday that he will take the case to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.

Trump’s appeal comes on the same day that Digital World Acquisition Corp., a company trying to merge with Trump Media and Technology Group, announced a federal grand jury in Manhattan has issued subpoenas that could endanger the public listing of his Truth Social, which seeks to compete with Twitter.

A filing by Digital World Acquisition Corp. with the Securities and Exchange Commission says the subpoenas were issued within the past week to the company and its directors. That could further delay the merger of Digital World and Trump Media and Technology Group, which would provide Truth with up to $1.3 billion in capital and make it a publicly traded company.

https://fortune.com/2022/06/27/trump-twitter-ban-appealing/

Elon Musk will welcome Trump back to Twitter, if this deal ever goes through, but Trump has dramatically stated that he will never go back. He WILL go back imo but why is he still pursuing a law suit? Seriously, what's the point? Just let it go!

I know there are many staunch Trump devotees here so I'll put on my helmet Trump continues his fight against Twitter ban, appealing dismissal of lawsuit. Football-helmet-hit-smiley-emoticon Trump continues his fight against Twitter ban, appealing dismissal of lawsuit. 452754053

BUT I think the man is focusing on too many of the wrong issues and just can't let go. Then he harps on and on about them when he should be pushing his ego aside if he intends to run in 2024.

As bad as these issues are ie banning his free speech on social media, the 'stolen' election etc if he has any chance of winning in 2024 he needs to re-focus. He's losing support with his harpings and there are millions of middle ground fence sitters (and even Democrats) he could now almost certainly have in his corner.

His performance is proven and he could SLAY the Democrats if only he could push his ego aside and get back to the talking points of making America great again and how he'd do that.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trump continues his fight against Twitter ban, appealing dismissal of lawsuit. Empty Re: Trump continues his fight against Twitter ban, appealing dismissal of lawsuit.

Post by 2cent Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:16 pm

Red, AGREED! Trump is coming across as nothing but a 3 yr old petulant child. His energy, as you say, would be far better spent looking/speaking/working toward the positive.
If Trump doesn't start doing that, and soon, he's going to start alienating his own base. Plus the somewhat high-end suburbanite women who just turned their backs on Dems.

2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trump continues his fight against Twitter ban, appealing dismissal of lawsuit. Empty Re: Trump continues his fight against Twitter ban, appealing dismissal of lawsuit.

Post by Red Lily Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:34 pm

I think he's already alienating his own base. I've watched many Trump supporters say they'd prefer he didn't run in 2024 and that DeSantis is a better bet.

I definitely think he would be the best and most effective President and leader of the free world in this current climate but his time is running out to stop with the harping of a 'petulent child' and start concentrating on what's really important to the people at this time.

Damn shame really.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:52 pm

Trump sometimes reminds me of a good pro golfer with a
poor caddie...
But I digress....

billy the kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down