Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teacher brought another's son to drag show and sat him beside pedo

Go down

Teacher brought another's son to drag show and sat him beside pedo Empty Teacher brought another's son to drag show and sat him beside pedo

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:10 am

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/texas/gov-abbott-tea-investigation-hisd-parent-claim-teacher-brought-son-to-drag-show/285-2470b68b-be1a-457c-bb27-1c2c6c2055cf

That's called grooming.

Now that i think of it.  I have this story where my youngest at VCU had a theatre teacher...it was an elective class, who insisted on taking these young students to homo comedy clubs and pushing homo sexuality on them.   Their assignments were writing their thoughts on homo inclined film and these comedy clubs.  She even insulted my son about his sexuality..he is hetero, insinuating that he was homo.    that didn't go well.     She failed him.   He set up an appointment with head of that department and his father and i showed up unexpected and unannounced.   They must have realized how much they looked like assholes because she changed the grade but not before we theatened a lawsuit and had the attorney signed up. What she did was called grooming too...with the permission and support of her department head. The funny thing is...she was an adjunct professor which means she wasn't no professor at all. She was a student who the professor allowed to take over his class...so in reality. WE were not getting our money's worth when he let an assistant teach HIS class.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Teacher brought another's son to drag show and sat him beside pedo Empty Re: Teacher brought another's son to drag show and sat him beside pedo

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:11 pm

That is Virginia Commonwealth University. A bunch of leftwing nutcases running the show and making sure all conservatives on staff get fired. We watched it happen.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down