Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "science" of sociology should probably be abolished.

4 posters

Go down

The "science" of sociology should probably be abolished. Empty The "science" of sociology should probably be abolished.

Post by Lummy Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:03 am

It is useless and suggests a "thing" that can be scientifically measured, manipulated and controlled despite innumerable variables, many of them unknown or ignored, that obviate otherwise and that can't be controlled or even accounted for. In other words, it can't be science.

Results in sociological study and experimentation are mostly garbage.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

The "science" of sociology should probably be abolished. Empty Re: The "science" of sociology should probably be abolished.

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:25 am

its an extension to UNICEFs world hunger con dating to 1956 and the starvation of the former french colonies. lets not forget, all those starving mouths to feed are our doing. for " we " said we cared, so they multiplied as bunny rabbits would.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

The "science" of sociology should probably be abolished. Empty Re: The "science" of sociology should probably be abolished.

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:51 am

I took sociology in college. I don't see how it is a science.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:35 am

I believe you are correct -- It is not science. I don't think it ever will be or even can be sciene or anything other than political opinion dressed up in a lab smock, so-to-speak.

Take so-called "red flag laws", for example, which are really draconian Kafka politics intended for political oppression and destruction of opposition. All red flag laws should be stricken and themselves outlawed. They are the most dangerous laws being enacted in America today, IMO. Nobody pushing for them is unaware of their political utility.

A list of red flag law advocates should be kept with a view toward monitoring.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:55 am

Sociology is a crock of shit.
Studies like Tally's Corner and most statistical data are flawed and favor liberal interpretation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:30 pm

I was lucky in that i was in a sociology class where the professor was not woke or caught up in leftist bullshit of the day.   I think back on some of the things he taught us then and it stuns me how politically correct it is.  

I wasn't insulting anyone by challenging the science aspect of sociology...which i personally doubt.   Matter of fact  sociology is a little a science as actual left controlled origins 'science' (bullshit) is today.  LOL

HOWEVER. I can say that i was there on the cusp of the politicization of biology...ontogeny recapitulates phalogeny. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:46 pm

Destroy it. Because it isn't woke? Truth doesn't change just because it offends someones delicate sensibities
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down