Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These attacks on medical personnel

5 posters

Go down

These attacks on medical personnel Empty These attacks on medical personnel

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:37 pm

I think i know what that is about.   And frankly....i'm having some difficulty drumming up some empathy.  We watched  them, locally too...take orders from politicians and kill patients with gov't ordered treatments.    I'm not gonna forget.  not.  ever.  

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2022/06/doctor-and-two-nurses-have-been-stabbed-at-a-hospital-in-los-angeles/

(edit 2/18/23  added s to order in second line)

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent, Casey Jones and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

These attacks on medical personnel Empty Re: These attacks on medical personnel

Post by 2cent Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:50 pm

What a sloppily written "article," (quotes, as I use the term loosely).  It was surprising to read that the doc and 2 nurses were shipped elsewhere for care, so I looked up just what kind of hospital Ensino was.  It's an acute-care center.  Hmm.
This bit is interesting:  
The stabbing happened at the 150-bed Encino Hospital Medical Center where 330 physicians and 520 professional support staff.
And here I thought we were short on docs and support staff.  

This brag from Encino Med Center is...  Well, call it what you will.
We are committed to making our facility a safe place for care. You can rest assured that we've taken all the steps we can to protect you and those you love. Encino Hospital Medical Center is making sure you don't have to choose between safety and getting the care you need in these unprecedented times of the COVID-19 pandemic.
https://www.encinoedm.org/

Oops. I think we know why they piled it on so thickly. though. Frickin' losers.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:13 pm

Gee, Democrats "gun control" won't help knife attacks. What's next for the Dems, wanting to "ban" ANY sharp object? I guess dying from being attacked with a knife is "better" in Democrats "minds" than being shot with a "weapon of war"... ;-)
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Lone Gunman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Gunman Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:43 pm

RV wrote:Gee, Democrats "gun control" won't help knife attacks. What's next for the Dems, wanting to "ban" ANY sharp object? I guess dying from being attacked with a knife is "better" in Democrats "minds" than being shot with a "weapon of war"... ;-)

considering the amount of time law enforcement spends dithering outside mass shooting venues, the killer could use a blade, a hammer, and axe, probably even a brick and kill as many OR MORE.
Lone Gunman
Lone Gunman

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:45 pm

or a piano wire
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:43 pm

Lone Gunman wrote:
RV wrote:Gee, Democrats "gun control" won't help knife attacks. What's next for the Dems, wanting to "ban" ANY sharp object? I guess dying from being attacked with a knife is "better" in Democrats "minds" than being shot with a "weapon of war"... ;-)

considering the amount of time law enforcement spends dithering outside mass shooting venues, the killer could use a blade, a hammer, and axe, probably even a brick and kill as many OR MORE.

That is a valid point that makes me wonder if these "attacks" aren't staged by the left wingers to get "gun control" past the mainstream!

After all, abortion is murder of the innocent so what is shooting innocent children to them?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down