Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHS Memo on potential threat from DVEs Meaning leftist radicals

4 posters

Go down

DHS Memo on potential threat from DVEs Meaning leftist radicals Empty DHS Memo on potential threat from DVEs Meaning leftist radicals

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 20, 2022 11:24 am

They sure are all calm and everthang about it.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/read-the-dhs-memo-on-left-wing-threats-against-judges-and-priests/

DVE   Domestic Violence Extremist.

Domestic violence extremists (DVEs) and criminal actors have adopted narratives surrounding abortion rights to encourage violence, likely increasing the threat to government, religious, and reproductive health care personnel and facilities and ideological opponents," the memo reads.

DHS states that the agency identified "at least 25 violent threats on social media" that included "burning down or storming the US Supreme Court and murdering Justices and their clerks, members of Congress, and lawful demonstrators."

Other threats mentioned include members of the anarchist "Boogaloo Boys" encouraging violence against pro-abortion protesters in hopes that it will spark a civil war.

The Free Beacon previously reported on efforts by House Democrats to stall bipartisan legislation to boost security for the families of Supreme Court justices. White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre called on Congress to pass the bill, citing the DHS memo outlining the security threats against the Supreme Court.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

DHS Memo on potential threat from DVEs Meaning leftist radicals Empty Re: DHS Memo on potential threat from DVEs Meaning leftist radicals

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 20, 2022 11:33 am

I don't know.....i didn't see any condemnation for all the threats and violence they've committed so far...and then promising a summer of rage if they do it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

DHS Memo on potential threat from DVEs Meaning leftist radicals Empty Re: DHS Memo on potential threat from DVEs Meaning leftist radicals

Post by Crusader Fri May 20, 2022 3:18 pm

Lefties tend to keep their violence in their own communities for a reason. click click
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 20, 2022 4:41 pm

Good thing cause i'd be inclined to get out ma gun if they came into my neighborhood.  So would my  neighbors. 'Course I would only aim or the leg.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri May 20, 2022 6:08 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I don't know.....i didn't see any condemnation for all the threats and violence they've committed so far...and then promising a summer of rage if they do it.
They ought to be under lock and key, as most sane people already know. Terroristic Threatening happens to be against the law. I think attempting to start a war is, as well.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu May 26, 2022 10:35 am

Fuck democrats. After quips and sarcasm, they got nothin'.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down