Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Squad’ Member Cori Bush Wants to Know Why There Isn’t Any ‘Sperm Regulation Legislation’ For Men

2 posters

Go down

‘Squad’ Member Cori Bush Wants to Know Why There Isn’t Any ‘Sperm Regulation Legislation’ For Men Empty ‘Squad’ Member Cori Bush Wants to Know Why There Isn’t Any ‘Sperm Regulation Legislation’ For Men

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue May 17, 2022 3:03 pm

Far-left Representative Cori Bush made an attempt to equate abortion restrictions to something similar for men, openly wondering why there is no “sperm regulation legislation” in Congress.

I’ll take ‘Things I didn’t want to write about today,’ for $800, Alex.

‘Squad’ member Bush (D-MO) made the comments in an interview with the only person who wouldn’t have fallen out of their chair laughing at the congresswoman, MSNBC’s Joy Reid.

Representative Bush claimed opposition to abortion isn’t really about the life of the baby, “It’s just about control.”

What followed was something to truly behold. The Missouri Democrat marked a pivot in her argument with the phrase: “So it takes me to this, Joy.”

Hmm … That prelude seems to indicate Bush actually prepped and practiced the argument she was about to unleash. And man, did it ever deliver.

continued:
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/squad-member-cori-bush-wants-to-know-why-there-isnt-any-sperm-regulation-legislation-for-men/?source=TPICI

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

‘Squad’ Member Cori Bush Wants to Know Why There Isn’t Any ‘Sperm Regulation Legislation’ For Men Empty Re: ‘Squad’ Member Cori Bush Wants to Know Why There Isn’t Any ‘Sperm Regulation Legislation’ For Men

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue May 17, 2022 3:06 pm

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

‘Squad’ Member Cori Bush Wants to Know Why There Isn’t Any ‘Sperm Regulation Legislation’ For Men Empty Re: ‘Squad’ Member Cori Bush Wants to Know Why There Isn’t Any ‘Sperm Regulation Legislation’ For Men

Post by jirqoadai Tue May 17, 2022 3:36 pm

because Maxxine wants all white women impregnated by blacks. thats why you freaking dingbat congresscritter. i personaly think regulating black sperm production ( castrating the lot of them ) would cure alot of red tape.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down