Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pfizer's Paxlovid causes deadly relapse and mutations

4 posters

Go down

Pfizer's Paxlovid  causes deadly relapse and mutations Empty Pfizer's Paxlovid causes deadly relapse and mutations

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 11, 2022 4:24 pm

https://noqreport.com/2022/05/11/alert-covid-pills-cause-deadly-relapses-and-supercharge-mutations/

These folk can't seem to do anything 'right'.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

So far, all of the drugs developed against COVID-19 have been disastrous in one way or another. Remdesivir, which to this day is the primary COVID drug approved for use in U.S. hospitals, routinely causes severe organ damage and, often, death
Despite that, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved remdesivir for in-hospital and outpatient use in children as young as 1 month old
Another COVID drug, Paxlovid, will in some cases cause the infection to rebound when the medication is withdrawn
Molnupiravir (sold under the brand name Lagevrio) also has serious safety concerns. Not only might it contribute to cancer and birth defects, it may also supercharge the rate at which the virus mutates inside the patient, resulting in newer and more resistant variants
The fact that U.S. health authorities have focused on these drugs to the exclusion of all others, including older drugs with high rates of effectiveness and superior safety profiles, sends a very disturbing message. They’ve basically become extensions of the drug industry, protecting the drug industry’s interests at the cost of public health
So far, all of the drugs developed against COVID-19 have been disastrous in one way or another. Remdesivir, for example, which to this day is the primary COVID drug approved for use in U.S. hospitals,1 routinely causes severe organ damage2,3,4,5 and, often, death.

Despite its horrible track record, the U.S. government actually pays hospitals a 20% upcharge for sticking to the remdesivir protocol, plus an additional bonus.6,7,8 Hospitals must also use remdesivir if they want liability protection.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Pfizer's Paxlovid  causes deadly relapse and mutations Empty Re: Pfizer's Paxlovid causes deadly relapse and mutations

Post by RV Wed May 11, 2022 5:22 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://noqreport.com/2022/05/11/alert-covid-pills-cause-deadly-relapses-and-supercharge-mutations/

These folk can't seem to do anything 'right'.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

So far, all of the drugs developed against COVID-19 have been disastrous in one way or another. Remdesivir, which to this day is the primary COVID drug approved for use in U.S. hospitals, routinely causes severe organ damage and, often, death
Despite that, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved remdesivir for in-hospital and outpatient use in children as young as 1 month old
Another COVID drug, Paxlovid, will in some cases cause the infection to rebound when the medication is withdrawn
Molnupiravir (sold under the brand name Lagevrio) also has serious safety concerns. Not only might it contribute to cancer and birth defects, it may also supercharge the rate at which the virus mutates inside the patient, resulting in newer and more resistant variants
The fact that U.S. health authorities have focused on these drugs to the exclusion of all others, including older drugs with high rates of effectiveness and superior safety profiles, sends a very disturbing message. They’ve basically become extensions of the drug industry, protecting the drug industry’s interests at the cost of public health
So far, all of the drugs developed against COVID-19 have been disastrous in one way or another. Remdesivir, for example, which to this day is the primary COVID drug approved for use in U.S. hospitals,1 routinely causes severe organ damage2,3,4,5 and, often, death.

Despite its horrible track record, the U.S. government actually pays hospitals a 20% upcharge for sticking to the remdesivir protocol, plus an additional bonus.6,7,8 Hospitals must also use remdesivir if they want liability protection.

It all depends on what the definition of "right" is. If by the word "right" it means the extermination of people then yes, it is "right". If by the word "right" it means actually curing the disease than no, it is not.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pfizer's Paxlovid  causes deadly relapse and mutations Empty Re: Pfizer's Paxlovid causes deadly relapse and mutations

Post by Lummy Thu May 12, 2022 6:26 am

I think we have become our own permanent lab subjects. I feel bad for soccer players.
Lummy
Lummy

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri May 13, 2022 1:13 pm

Lummy wrote:I think we have become our own permanent lab subjects. I feel bad for soccer players.

Yes, I believe that you are right. As I have said in the past, if the "experts" with their MSM machine, communicate that people should roll in dog feces to be "safe", there are some who would do it.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu May 19, 2022 1:57 am

RV wrote:
Lummy wrote:I think we have become our own permanent lab subjects. I feel bad for soccer players.

Yes, I believe that you are right. As I have said in the past, if the "experts" with their MSM machine, communicate that people should roll in dog feces to be "safe", there are some who would do it.

Look on the bright side RV you have your own dog lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu May 19, 2022 8:07 am

vege57 wrote:
RV wrote:

Look on the bright side RV you have your own dog lol

Actually, there are NO pets of any kind in our home but, hey never let the truth get in the way of an accusational remark. Lord knows the MSM and DNC never does...
RV
RV

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down