Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meghan McCain Comes Unglued – ‘I Beg Of Everyone On The Right Stop Politicizing’ George Floyd’s Death

4 posters

Go down

Meghan McCain Comes Unglued – ‘I Beg Of Everyone On The Right Stop Politicizing’ George Floyd’s Death Empty Meghan McCain Comes Unglued – ‘I Beg Of Everyone On The Right Stop Politicizing’ George Floyd’s Death

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Meghan McCain had a bit of a meltdown on Wednesday’s episode of “The View” as she begged Republicans to “stop politicizing” the killing of George Floyd by former police officer Derek Chauvin.

The segment in which she said this began with a Fox News clip of host Greg Gutfeld saying, “I’m glad he was found guilty on all charges, even if he might not be guilty of all charges. I am glad that he is guilty of all charges because I want a verdict that keeps this country from going up in flames.”

continued:
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/meghan-mccain-comes-unglued-i-beg-of-everyone-on-the-right-stop-politicizing-george-floyds-death/?utm_campaign=TPI042220212AMWUC&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=856210d40cdaef65a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Meghan McCain Comes Unglued – ‘I Beg Of Everyone On The Right Stop Politicizing’ George Floyd’s Death Empty Re: Meghan McCain Comes Unglued – ‘I Beg Of Everyone On The Right Stop Politicizing’ George Floyd’s Death

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:51 pm

The RIGHT is politicizinig?!?!?! Hey bitch! The left controls nearly all of the media. Could you lie any more.....?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and Abby08 like this post

Back to top Go down

Meghan McCain Comes Unglued – ‘I Beg Of Everyone On The Right Stop Politicizing’ George Floyd’s Death Empty Re: Meghan McCain Comes Unglued – ‘I Beg Of Everyone On The Right Stop Politicizing’ George Floyd’s Death

Post by Keith Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:30 pm

The (rotten) apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer, Abby08 and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:31 pm

She's as crazy as her adoptive father.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Abby08 and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:49 pm

Meghan McCain Comes Unglued – ‘I Beg Of Everyone On The Right Stop Politicizing’ George Floyd’s Death 2812882407 Meghan McCain Comes Unglued – ‘I Beg Of Everyone On The Right Stop Politicizing’ George Floyd’s Death 2812882407 Meghan McCain Comes Unglued – ‘I Beg Of Everyone On The Right Stop Politicizing’ George Floyd’s Death 2812882407

I don't even know what to say without insulting her intelligence.

I don't watch The View. I've been exposed to it, though, when we visit my mil in Minnesota. I focus on that mop Whoopie has decided to wear on her head and try to immerse myself in Candy Crush or some other inanely stupid activity as my mil watches it. :vomit:
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer, Abby08 and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 03, 2021 11:15 am

what is the draw of candy crush?? I know of it...seen a second or two of it. but that's all. It might be something i could do while being subjected to a Xiden speechette.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 03, 2021 11:16 am

Cindy mcCain was on some EneMedia show lately talking about the Arizona recount. Who cares what Widow McCain has to say. What power has she? Why is the LEft EneMedia trotting her balding ass out now?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down