Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spike Proteins...how they harm, what you can do about it.

3 posters

Go down

Spike Proteins...how they harm, what you can do about it. Empty Spike Proteins...how they harm, what you can do about it.

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 11, 2022 10:14 am

It's not just from the vaxx...it is from the virus that our own gov't had a hand in developing and releasing on us and the world.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/how-to-remove-harmful-spike-protein-from-your-body_4454443.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Spike Proteins...how they harm, what you can do about it. Empty Re: Spike Proteins...how they harm, what you can do about it.

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 11, 2022 10:18 am

How to Get Spike Proteins Out of the Body
If someone develops Long COVID-19 syndrome after infection or vaccination, they may wonder what medicines can be used to expel the spike proteins and relieve their symptoms. The World Council for Health (WCH) has made several recommendations for nutrients and medications.

1. Nutrients that may help improve symptoms include:

Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Omega 3
Quercetin
Melatonin
Zinc

These are all nutrients helpful in boosting the immune system, thereby helping the body remove spike proteins.

Epoch Times Photo
2. Common medications used to improve symptoms:

Aspirin
Antihistamines
Steroids
Colchicine
Mast cell stabilizers
Ivermectin
Epoch Times Photo
3. Plant Extracts

Some plant extracts in nature can also help detoxify the body, including:

Selfheal extract
Pine needle extract
Dandelion leaf extract
Rheum emodin
Epoch Times Photo
Epoch Times Photo
Some of these ingredients, such as the shikimic acid contained in pine needles, have antioxidant properties that can reduce oxidized free radicals in the body and provide a detoxifying effect.

The above suggested medicines are not cures, but they can help boost the body’s immunity and balance the body’s immune mechanism, which is helpful in the overall fight against the virus.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Spike Proteins...how they harm, what you can do about it. Empty Re: Spike Proteins...how they harm, what you can do about it.

Post by jirqoadai Wed May 11, 2022 10:31 am

so we are to now eat our deodorant? no thanks
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 11, 2022 10:49 am

Do as you please. I post it for myself and anyone who MAY be interested. I wager that more and more will be interested as time goes on. Spike Proteins...how they harm, what you can do about it. 3762075877
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed May 11, 2022 10:57 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Do as you please.  I post it for myself and anyone who MAY be interested.  I wager that more and more will be interested as time goes on. Spike Proteins...how they harm, what you can do about it. 3762075877
i have eaten nothing but regular 50+ vitamins one per day since i had the worst upper respiratory attack in my lifetime. hell, i even think i had a mild case of SP after that. i think im getting realy good at holding my breath. if you try to exhale slowly while facing people and inhale while looking away, youre cool, except you afront people who think you are offensive.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed May 11, 2022 11:59 am

jirqoadai wrote:so we are to now eat our deodorant? no thanks

Since there is nothing in her post which said anything of the sort, you are free to eat, breath, inject, smoke or take anything you like. Just don't try to lie about what someone else said as a justification for your poor reading skills...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed May 11, 2022 12:02 pm

RV wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:so we are to now eat our deodorant? no thanks

Since there is nothing in her post which said anything of the sort, you are free to eat, breath, inject, smoke or take anything you like. Just don't try to lie about what someone else said as a justification for your poor reading skills...
the class has already agreed that zinc is the number one active ingrediant in deodorant. were you sick that day? it was when sherman wanted to know what to use to highbuff his countertops.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down