Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoopi rages about ‘tripping over women’ giving themselves abortions in public bathrooms prior to Roe v Wade

+5
JMWinPR
Crusader
Lummy
jirqoadai
Elizabeth Theus
9 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whoopi rages about ‘tripping over women’ giving themselves abortions in public bathrooms prior to Roe v Wade Empty Whoopi rages about ‘tripping over women’ giving themselves abortions in public bathrooms prior to Roe v Wade

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue May 03, 2022 3:20 pm

“The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg went into a full-blown triggered rage Tuesday after the Supreme Court draft opinion to overturn Roe v. Wade was leaked, ranting about people “tripping over women” giving themselves abortions in public restrooms.

“This is not the first time, but I will tell you this is my body, and nobody — you know, you got people telling me that I have to wear a mask or don’t wear a mask or do this, everybody wants to tell me what to do — but you won’t let me make my decision about my body,” she railed in a pro-choice screed.

“You are not the person to make that decision. My doctor, myself, my child, that’s who makes the decision,” Goldberg confusingly declared.

continued:
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/03/whoopi-rages-about-tripping-over-women-giving-themselves-abortions-in-public-bathrooms-prior-to-roe-v-wade-1233640/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Whoopi rages about ‘tripping over women’ giving themselves abortions in public bathrooms prior to Roe v Wade Empty Re: Whoopi rages about ‘tripping over women’ giving themselves abortions in public bathrooms prior to Roe v Wade

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue May 03, 2022 3:21 pm

Whoopi rages about ‘tripping over women’ giving themselves abortions in public bathrooms prior to Roe v Wade ?u=http%3A%2F%2Flifenews.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F12%2Fnotyourbody
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Whoopi rages about ‘tripping over women’ giving themselves abortions in public bathrooms prior to Roe v Wade Empty Re: Whoopi rages about ‘tripping over women’ giving themselves abortions in public bathrooms prior to Roe v Wade

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue May 03, 2022 3:23 pm

Funny......I NEVER tripped over anybody in a public restroom giving themselves an abortion~
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue May 03, 2022 4:32 pm

how did they turn off the blood flow?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed May 04, 2022 7:46 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:Whoopi rages about ‘tripping over women’ giving themselves abortions in public bathrooms prior to Roe v Wade ?u=http%3A%2F%2Flifenews.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F12%2Fnotyourbody

It's an interesting presentation to couch your remarks by crediting -- IMHO -- a truly deplorable person. It makes reply difficult.

For what it's worth, it's not your problem; or if it is, how? Do you intend to intervene between an individual and God? That is a very big responsibility, wouldn't you say, and frankly, I wouldn't go there.

Think about it.

Last edited by Lummy on Wed May 04, 2022 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed May 04, 2022 7:54 am

She's just having a flashback of her own birth. Her mother failed.
Crusader
Crusader

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Wed May 04, 2022 10:40 am

Verrrrry interesting. She resides in N.J. and is employed in N.Y. Both states have right to abortion laws. So where 'zactly is she gonna see this?

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 04, 2022 10:57 am

I have not ever seen this.  Women don't go into restrooms to self abort.   Perhaps it is very common among her circle of friends and acqaintances.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 04, 2022 4:45 pm

Letitia James says she is proud of her abortion. Well that throws some doubts in my mind of her stability and sanity. What woman would proudly proclaim to the world that she killed her unborn child? You'd be better off to ask forgiveness because God will forgive,, repent to never do it again and help others and keep your mouth shut.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri May 13, 2022 12:33 pm

'View' panel explodes as Whoopi Goldberg insists each woman should be able to decide when unborn children begin to have rights

https://www.theblaze.com/news/whoopi-goldberg-unborn-right
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next