Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden: All Religions Support Abortion

+3
Lummy
RV
Elizabeth Theus
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Biden: All Religions Support Abortion Empty Biden: All Religions Support Abortion

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue May 03, 2022 6:08 pm

President Biden used religion to declare his support for the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision on abortion.

“Roe says what all basic, mainstream religions have historically concluded, that right — the existence of a human life and being is a question. Is it the moment of conception? Is it six months? Is it six weeks? Is it quickening like Aquinas argued?” Biden told reporters.

continued:
https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/biden-all-religions-support-abortion/

Biden: All Religions Support Abortion Dumb-ass-smh
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Biden: All Religions Support Abortion Empty Re: Biden: All Religions Support Abortion

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue May 03, 2022 6:11 pm

Exodus 21:22-25
“When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Biden: All Religions Support Abortion Empty Re: Biden: All Religions Support Abortion

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue May 03, 2022 6:16 pm

Biden: All Religions Support Abortion Gv050322dAPC-1536x1141
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed May 04, 2022 5:33 am

I've never attended a church where abortion was NOT considered to be murder.
Crusader
Crusader

Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed May 04, 2022 8:26 am

Crusader wrote:I've never attended a church where abortion was NOT considered to be murder.

I absolutely agree! I've never attended a church that failed to preach and teach the Bible and that murder and/or abortion was against God.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed May 04, 2022 10:17 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:Exodus 21:22-25
“When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

... and so what is your interpretation of this advice?

... because I see a bunch of gobble-de-goop, as is so much of the OT.

Learn me, please.

Last edited by Lummy on Wed May 04, 2022 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lummy
Lummy

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed May 04, 2022 10:47 am

My interpretation is that God sees an unborn baby as a life that deserves being protected under his law. Most churches use the Bible as a reference and many claim it to be God's words. That scripture is recognized by Jews and Christians.

Biden's teleprompter's claim that most religions support abortion is nonsense. See what happens when a Muslims baby is killed.
Crusader
Crusader

Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed May 04, 2022 11:44 am

I hate to say this but the Bible is Jewish writing, some or most of it borrowed or stolen from other religions. You give them way more credit than they probably deserve.

Do you trust any present-day jew of note?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed May 04, 2022 12:12 pm

Lummy wrote:I hate to say this but the Bible is Jewish writing, some or most of it borrowed or stolen from other religions. You give them way more credit than they probably deserve.

The Jews are the ones who were offended by Jesus and pressured the Romans to crucify him. The New Testament was penned by Jesus' followers. You can't condemn a whole race or nationality because of an offense by their leaders.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed May 04, 2022 2:00 pm

Crusader wrote:
Lummy wrote:I hate to say this but the Bible is Jewish writing, some or most of it borrowed or stolen from other religions. You give them way more credit than they probably deserve.

The Jews are the ones who were offended by Jesus and pressured the Romans to crucify him.  The New Testament was penned by Jesus' followers.  You can't condemn a whole race or nationality because of an offense by their leaders.

Jesus was Jewish. He was hated because He was Jewish. He was crucified because the Roman "leaders" were afraid that more people would follow God than them. Jesus tells us that many will hate us because they hated Him. The fact the Lummy would regurgitate the same old arguments and lies that agnostics, atheists, anarchists and God haters have attempted to push shows me that he is a bigot born and raised. God haters will curse God, regurgitate hatred and lies and hate His followers right up until they stand before Him. Then God will say those fateful words, "Depart from me ye workers of iniquity, I never knew you..."

Last edited by RV on Sat May 07, 2022 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next