Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity! Bankrupt The Nation BAMN!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Insanity! Bankrupt The Nation BAMN!  Empty Insanity! Bankrupt The Nation BAMN!

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:42 pm

I was just watching the opening comments of upcoming news stories as presented by David Muir on the ABC NIGHTLY FAKE NEWS. Then i changed channels.

The BuyThem Administration has proposed paying employers to encourage employees to receive the covid vaccine and the time/cost involved in their work absence.

Red Lily and Brat like this post

Back to top Go down

Insanity! Bankrupt The Nation BAMN!  Empty Re: Insanity! Bankrupt The Nation BAMN!

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:07 pm

paying people to take the vax says to me the vax is not going over as well as they would have us believe.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, 2cent, Casey Jones and Brat like this post

Back to top Go down

Insanity! Bankrupt The Nation BAMN!  Empty Re: Insanity! Bankrupt The Nation BAMN!

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:32 pm

Well now, EVERYONE should get a check from the government for taking the vax.

I mean anything less would be discriminating.
Unless you are Asian, whitemale, or a non-democrap.

Brat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:39 pm

Biggest hoax and economic destroyer ever imposed on a global scale in history!
I don't know who(m) I despise the most.

The communists or the OWG/ NWO/Globalist embedded in our own government.

Red Lily, 2cent and Brat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:49 pm

I'm reading reports, unverified, that this non-vaxx vaccination is messing up young wombynz' menstrual cycles.

I think this is an indication as to what it REALLY is intended to do. Lower fertility of those puke-awful WHITE PEOPLE.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:26 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I was just watching the opening comments of upcoming news stories as presented by David Muir on the ABC NIGHTLY FAKE NEWS. Then i changed channels.

The BuyThem Administration has proposed paying employers to encourage employees to receive the covid vaccine and the time/cost involved in their work absence.  

Not an unreasonable proposal as some employers may insist their employee's are vaccinated, The vaccine is free in NZ I'll have it when my number comes up, its the route of least resistance, And I personally have no problem with it, you have more chance of being run over by a bus than having an adverse reaction to it
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:28 am

Casey Jones wrote:I'm reading reports, unverified, that this non-vaxx vaccination is messing up young wombynz' menstrual cycles.

I think this is an indication as to what it REALLY is intended to do.  Lower fertility of those puke-awful WHITE PEOPLE.

""verified, that this non-vaxx vaccination is messing up young wombynz' menstrual cycles.""

psychosomatic more than likely lol , Give any woman an opportunity to complain about their cycle and they will turn up in droves lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:16 pm

vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:I was just watching the opening comments of upcoming news stories as presented by David Muir on the ABC NIGHTLY FAKE NEWS. Then i changed channels.

Not an unreasonable proposal as some employers may insist their employee's are vaccinated, The vaccine is free in NZ I'll have it when my number comes up, its the route of least resistance, And I personally have no problem with it, you have more chance of being run over by a bus than having an adverse reaction to it

P, they'll have to tie me up and drag me against my will.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:43 pm

vege wrote:

The vax is free here, also.  But never is "the route of least resistance."
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:57 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Biggest hoax and economic destroyer ever imposed on a global scale in history!
I don't know who(m) I despise the most.

The communists or the OWG/ NWO/Globalist embedded in our own government.

Let's make it easy, and despise all of them the most.  And I really do.

Last edited by 2cent on Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next