Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Great Day for Free Speech !

+3
Sprintcyclist
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
7 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Great Day for Free Speech ! - Page 5 Empty Re: A Great Day for Free Speech !

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:05 am

Red Lily wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:Poor thing....the truth hurts

Here's the plain truth.  I've watched you abuse people over multiple forums and, golly gosh, you are always banned.  What a surprise!

I haven't banned you although you've attacked me on multiple occasions so be grateful, develop a sense of humor, learn to get along with people and lighten up!  If you are incapable of doing that, fuck off!

You're a liar. The only site I've been banned from is Tiffany's. Again you prove "rules for thee, not for me" mentality Really "fuck off"? About the only people I don't get along with is YOU and Sprint. You're the one who KEEPS coming back with more insults. What's that you keep saying --- "move on"? You'll even slander me like you just did here----nice going. And you don't even know WHY she banned me.....because I DARED to ask why they even had a particular forum for only a chosen few, and the only thing that went on there was to slam other people that weren't allowed in, and I asked what the purpose of that forum was, because it seemed to only be like a high school slam book.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:33 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Billionaire Elon Musk made his debut as host of Saturday Night Live earlier this month. And true to form, the Tesla and SpaceX founder started making news right in the opening monologue:

"I don't always have a lot of intonation or variation in how I speak ... which I'm told makes for great comedy. I'm actually making history tonight as the first person with Asperger's to host SNL ... So, I won't make a lot of eye contact with the cast tonight. But don't worry, I'm pretty good at running 'human' in emulation mode."

He went on to say, "Look, I know I sometimes say or post strange things, but that's just how my brain works. To anyone who's been offended, I just want to say, I reinvented electric cars, and I'm sending people to Mars in a rocket ship. Did you think I was also going to be a chill, normal dude?"

Musk may have been the first to announce he has Asperger's while hosting SNL, however, he is not the first host with Asperger's syndrome. Fellow ex-SNL star Jim Belushi pointed out that former cast member Dan Aykroyd, who hosted the show in 2003, has been open about being diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome in the 1980s.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/popmedicine/celebritydiagnosis/92658

I just read this.  I didn't know Musk had Aspergers.  I didn't know Dan Akroyd did either.
Akroyd is an ass burger.

How come you don't like Akroyd?  I don't know anything about him except to see him in movies....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:34 am

Priceless Video Shows MSNBC React as They Realize Musk Could Do to Leftists in 2024 What Leftists Did to Us in 2020 - Unseat a President

https://www.westernjournal.com/priceless-video-shows-msnbc-react-realize-musk-leftists-2024-leftists-us-2020-unseat-president/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=conservative-brief-CT&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:43 am

Joy Reid smears Musk over Twitter buyout, suggests he wants to bring ‘back’ South African apartheid

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/04/27/joy-reid-smears-musk-over-twitter-buyout-suggests-he-wants-to-bring-back-south-african-apartheid-1230797/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:53 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Here's the plain truth.  I've watched you abuse people over multiple forums and, golly gosh, you are always banned.  What a surprise!

I haven't banned you although you've attacked me on multiple occasions so be grateful, develop a sense of humor, learn to get along with people and lighten up!  If you are incapable of doing that, fuck off!

You're a liar.  The only site I've been banned from is Tiffany's.  Again you prove "rules for thee, not for me" mentality Really "fuck off"?  About the only people I don't get along with is YOU and Sprint.  You're the one who KEEPS coming back with more insults.  What's that you keep saying --- "move on"?  You'll even slander me like you just did here----nice going.  And you don't even know WHY she banned me.....because I DARED to ask why they even had a particular forum for only a chosen few, and the only thing that went on there was to slam other people that weren't allowed in, and I asked what the purpose of that forum was, because it seemed to only be like a high school slam book.  

I've never followed you around abusing you, nor am I a liar, so you can cut that out right there!

I know why you were banned at TPF as I saw the tirade you launched in VIP, as Molly Hatcher, and it was nowhere near as 'polite' as you are trying to make out.   The worst thing about it was that GHQ got blamed for that outburst.  You've also launched similar tirades at people at tPF, including myself.  I have no idea what your problem is and I don't care.

Yesterday I tried to help you by telling you a clip you thought was real was actually satire and you got all bent out of shape trying to prove GAB and YouTube were not satirical sites, which was irrelevant.  Today you post satire from Twitter and I said "OMG does that must make Twitter a satirical site."  That's neither following you around nor is it insulting.

You've expressed your intense dislike for me multiple times usually in CAPITAL LETTERS with a lot of BS thrown in for effect.   I have a thick skin though and don't really care BUT you need to lighten up and not take every word personally.

I know you always like to have the last word so knock yourself out but my patience is wearing very thin!
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:57 am

Red Lily wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

You're a liar.  The only site I've been banned from is Tiffany's.  Again you prove "rules for thee, not for me" mentality Really "fuck off"?  About the only people I don't get along with is YOU and Sprint.  You're the one who KEEPS coming back with more insults.  What's that you keep saying --- "move on"?  You'll even slander me like you just did here----nice going.  And you don't even know WHY she banned me.....because I DARED to ask why they even had a particular forum for only a chosen few, and the only thing that went on there was to slam other people that weren't allowed in, and I asked what the purpose of that forum was, because it seemed to only be like a high school slam book.  

I've never followed you around abusing you, nor am I a liar, so you can cut that out right there!

I know why you were banned at TPF as I saw the tirade you launched in VIP, as Molly Hatcher, and it was nowhere near as 'polite' as you are trying to make out.   The worst thing about it was that GHQ got blamed for that outburst.  You've also launched similar tirades at people at tPF, including myself.  I have no idea what your problem is and I don't care.

Yesterday I tried to help you by telling you a clip you thought was real was actually satire and you got all bent out of shape trying to prove GAB and YouTube were not satirical sites, which was irrelevant.  Today you post satire from Twitter and I said "OMG does that must make Twitter a satirical site."  That's neither following you around nor is it insulting.

You've expressed your intense dislike for me multiple times usually in CAPITAL LETTERS with a lot of BS thrown in for effect.   I have a thick skin though and don't really care BUT you need to lighten up and not take every word personally.

I know you always like to have the last word so knock yourself out but my patience is wearing very thin!

https://politicalhaven.forumotion.com/t6101-18-gaslighting-phrases-that-experts-say-are-unfairly-belittling-your-emotions#60153
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:05 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

https://politicalhaven.forumotion.com/t6101-18-gaslighting-phrases-that-experts-say-are-unfairly-belittling-your-emotions#60153

You should be very familiar with it. A Great Day for Free Speech ! - Page 5 3561531328
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:33 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Billionaire Elon Musk made his debut as host of Saturday Night Live earlier this month. And true to form, the Tesla and SpaceX founder started making news right in the opening monologue:

"I don't always have a lot of intonation or variation in how I speak ... which I'm told makes for great comedy. I'm actually making history tonight as the first person with Asperger's to host SNL ... So, I won't make a lot of eye contact with the cast tonight. But don't worry, I'm pretty good at running 'human' in emulation mode."

He went on to say, "Look, I know I sometimes say or post strange things, but that's just how my brain works. To anyone who's been offended, I just want to say, I reinvented electric cars, and I'm sending people to Mars in a rocket ship. Did you think I was also going to be a chill, normal dude?"

Musk may have been the first to announce he has Asperger's while hosting SNL, however, he is not the first host with Asperger's syndrome. Fellow ex-SNL star Jim Belushi pointed out that former cast member Dan Aykroyd, who hosted the show in 2003, has been open about being diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome in the 1980s.

I just read this.  I didn't know Musk had Aspergers.  I didn't know Dan Akroyd did either.
Akroyd is an ass burger.

My X tells me I have ass burgers, usually when I have dropped one in the bowl and left the door open lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:35 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Akroyd is an ass burger.

How come you don't like Akroyd?  I don't know anything about him except to see him in movies....

At a guess its probably why you don't get it ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:39 pm

FCC Commissioner Deals Soros-Backed Group a Humiliating Blow After They Try to Sink Musk-Twitter Deal

https://www.westernjournal.com/fcc-commissioner-deals-soros-backed-group-humiliating-blow-try-sink-musk-twitter-deal/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wcjemail&utm_campaign=CAN&utm_content=2022-04-28&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45

Awwwwwwww, poor George
A Great Day for Free Speech ! - Page 5 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zd6d0tpepe0wobalusmwkvlhbg7pphvjjem240pf&rid=giphy
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next