Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter: Judge Attempting to Lure Disney and Its 'Diverse Fans' to His State

2 posters

Go down

Letter: Judge Attempting to Lure Disney and Its 'Diverse Fans' to His State Empty Letter: Judge Attempting to Lure Disney and Its 'Diverse Fans' to His State

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:17 pm

The leader of a county near Houston is trying to convince Disney’s CEO that Texas is where his company belongs.

Fort Bend County Judge KP George last week sent Walt Disney Co. CEO Bob Chapek a letter saying that his county would welcome a Disney theme park.

The Democrat also wrote to Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal seeking to have the social media giant move to his county.

George shared both letters in a tweet on Thursday.

Disney is under fire in Florida for vigorously opposing parental rights legislation designed to keep discussions about sexuality and gender identity out of the primary grades.

continued:
https://www.westernjournal.com/letter-judge-attempting-lure-disney-diverse-fans-state/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=conservative-brief-CT&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Letter: Judge Attempting to Lure Disney and Its 'Diverse Fans' to His State Empty Re: Letter: Judge Attempting to Lure Disney and Its 'Diverse Fans' to His State

Post by Crusader Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:35 pm

Texas isn't any more friendly towards Disney's agenda. Democrats don't live in reality.
Crusader
Crusader

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Letter: Judge Attempting to Lure Disney and Its 'Diverse Fans' to His State Empty Re: Letter: Judge Attempting to Lure Disney and Its 'Diverse Fans' to His State

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:38 pm

Crusader wrote:Texas isn't any more friendly towards Disney's agenda.  Democrats don't live in reality.

Yeah, when I saw this, I thought hmmmmm, I believe Gov Abbott will have something to say, and I'm sure he WON'T be in favor of bringing a bunch of pedophiles and groomers to his state either....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down