Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antifa sucker punches cop

4 posters

Go down

Antifa sucker punches cop Empty Antifa sucker punches cop

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:10 pm

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/antifa-sucker-punches-portland-cop/

video at link.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Antifa sucker punches cop Empty Re: Antifa sucker punches cop

Post by El G Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:07 pm

Once upon a time on another board far far away there was a total fuckwit elitist poster who live in Portland and was a endless font of liberal fuckwitism. Simultaneously singing it's praises while lamenting it as 'the whitest city in America'. A real piece of work, man...
Somebody here can remind me of her name, maybe. When I see the steady stream of jackassey going on in that city every single night...
I laugh quietly to myself. And laugh...and laugh... Antifa sucker punches cop 773625082
El G
El G

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:52 pm

They need a machine gun. They had a wall there, back up all the little antifa idiots and mow them down. Bet there wouldn't be anymore antifa idiots trying to assault a cop. And we'd have a lot less terrorists in the country.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:04 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:They need a machine gun.  They had a wall there, back up all the little antifa idiots and mow them down.  Bet there wouldn't be anymore antifa idiots trying to assault a cop.  And we'd have a lot less terrorists in the country.
my post needed to be moved. I clicked wrong.

Last edited by Jen on Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:06 pm

El G wrote:Once upon a time on another board far far away there was a total fuckwit elitist poster who live in Portland and  was a endless font of liberal fuckwitism. Simultaneously singing it's praises while lamenting it as 'the whitest city in America'. A real piece of work, man...
Somebody here can remind me of her name, maybe. When I see the steady stream of jackassey going on in that city every single night...
I laugh quietly to myself. And laugh...and laugh... Antifa sucker punches cop 773625082
Reminds me of a poster I knew as "cargirl". I don't remember where she was though.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down