Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powerful Prayers for protection against evil

+2
RV
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Powerful Prayers for protection against evil - Page 2 Empty Re: Powerful Prayers for protection against evil

Post by Crusader Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:37 pm

I don't think God listens to your words as much as he listens to your heart. A scripted prayer must sound to God like Joe Biden reading a teleprompter.
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones, RV and drifter106 like this post

Back to top Go down

Powerful Prayers for protection against evil - Page 2 Empty Re: Powerful Prayers for protection against evil

Post by jirqoadai Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:11 am

Crusader wrote:I don't think God listens to your words as much as he listens to your heart.  A scripted prayer must sound to God like  Joe Biden reading a teleprompter.
ifn He listened to my heart the entire eastcoast would slip into the ocean. so, no. He listens to my words.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:36 am

jirqoadai wrote:
Crusader wrote:I don't think God listens to your words as much as he listens to your heart.  A scripted prayer must sound to God like  Joe Biden reading a teleprompter.
ifn He listened to my heart the entire eastcoast would slip into the ocean. so, no. He listens to my words.
Prayer is more than a request list and "no" is also an answer to prayer.
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:46 am

Crusader wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
three times God has listened to my prayers. yuri andropov dying of kidney failure, jesse jackson comming back with goodman on the same plane, and i got Him to move a hurricane. God seldom says no to me. i seldom ask Him favors.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:04 am

Crusader wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:

I always think of prayer as talking to God to change MY attitude and intentions to match HIS rather than request what I want. Scripture says that if I ask for anything in HIS NAME, He will grant me the desires of my heart. The scripture does not say that God will grant my wants.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:30 am

jirqoadai wrote:

Thankfully the Holy Spirit edits your prayers.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by drifter106 Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:15 am

Prayer to Saint Michael
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

There is a story about this prayer and its origins. Will need to share it sometime.
drifter106
drifter106

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:46 am

drifter106 wrote:Prayer to Saint Michael
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

There is a story about this prayer and its origins.  Will need to share it sometime.

i'll be looking forward to that. Just don't wait too long. God may grant Jirqoadai's request.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:25 am

Good morning and many blessings to you all this fine Sunday!!!

Thought I’d share a prayer. This is a prayer for guidance when making important changes in life and even for such a time as this that we are living in:

Lord and Master, you know well that I scarcely know what is good for me, but now that I am thinking about beginning on this new venture, how will I know what is right unless You Yourself guide me with Your Grace? Grant me, Lord, Your guidance in all things related to this matter, so that I do not simply follow my personal inclinations and come to grief; but rather You Yourself guide me and hold me safe so that what I do will be in accordance with Your good will. If this plan is good in Your eyes, give me Your blessing to bring it to a successful end. If it is not, then remove the desire for it from my heart. You know all things, Lord, and nothing is concealed from You. I am Your servant; deal with me as You see right, for I know that I can never win peace or success unless I join myself to Your blessed will. Teach me, Lord, to say on each occasion: “Not as I will, but as You will.” For yours is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory; of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Both now and ever and unto the ages of ages. Amen.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2