Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMS Dreadnought - Guide 001 (Human Voice)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HMS Dreadnought - Guide 001 (Human Voice) - Page 2 Empty Re: HMS Dreadnought - Guide 001 (Human Voice)

Post by JMWinPR Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:39 am

Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:you need a plastic PBR. with a 40MM grenade launcher

Never seen PBR in plastic. Only bottles, but mostly cans.  HMS Dreadnought - Guide 001 (Human Voice) - Page 2 3946397937
I'll have to consult  @Daily Bread on this.

Plastic is blasphemy !!! I used to be a "Tall Neck " bottle only but those cans keep it ice cold - I'm now a can guy HMS Dreadnought - Guide 001 (Human Voice) - Page 2 293021872
In addition the bottles can get lodged under the brake pedal, making stopping a bit sketchy. Cans can be easily crushed. It is a safety issue.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

HMS Dreadnought - Guide 001 (Human Voice) - Page 2 Empty Re: HMS Dreadnought - Guide 001 (Human Voice)

Post by Daily Bread Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:01 pm

JMWinPR wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:you need a plastic PBR. with a 40MM grenade launcher

Never seen PBR in plastic. Only bottles, but mostly cans.  HMS Dreadnought - Guide 001 (Human Voice) - Page 2 3946397937
I'll have to consult  @Daily Bread on this.

Plastic is blasphemy !!! I used to be a "Tall Neck " bottle only but those cans keep it ice cold - I'm now a can guy HMS Dreadnought - Guide 001 (Human Voice) - Page 2 293021872
In addition the bottles can get lodged under the brake pedal, making stopping a bit sketchy. Cans can be easily crushed. It is a safety issue.

Whoa ! Youre hardcore - that's even better
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:15 pm

I've been doing chores since 8 am . Got all the veggie plants watered and fertilized.
And I got 4.5 acres cut. Still too wet to get in some spots. I still have some flat tires to patch but I decided to go to da stow on the tracta and get 24/16oz Budweiser.

A lot of people must know me. I crossed 64 vehicles there and back. I counted them. More than half of them waved at me. Lolol.

I had the 7 foot bush hog attached but no women flagged me down to cut any grass. Just an amazing amount of new home construction on the lake side of the highway.

High dollar land and high dollar homes.

It was nice to chug along like Oliver Wendell Douglas and take in the sights.

Red Lily, Daily Bread and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:19 pm

At 2.17 it's 85 and humid.
No more cool nights from here on.

And today is the first day the biting pants are out in full force. Just swarms of them going in your nose and ears and mouth.

Deep Woods Off is of little use. It knocks a few back but they still get to you and bite you.

Daily Bread and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:21 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:At 2.17 it's 85 and humid.
No more cool nights from here on.

And today is the first day the biting pants(Lololol. Goddam spellcheck. Knats not pants. Damn, that would hurt wearing biting pants) are out in full force. Just swarms of them going in your nose and ears and mouth.

Deep Woods Off is of little use. It knocks a few back but they still get to you and bite you.

Daily Bread and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2