Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ilhan Omar was annoyed with christians singing praise on plane during Easter

4 posters

Go down

Ilhan Omar was annoyed with christians singing praise on plane during Easter Empty Ilhan Omar was annoyed with christians singing praise on plane during Easter

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:01 am

and she tweeted, 'next time my family and i will have worship on a plane.  How do you think that will go over.'

Well..in my opinion not well seeing as Muslims have a penchant for blowing things up...especially planes....and buildings.

She and her family would hopefully get their asses thrown off the plane.......at 30,000 feet.  preferably.

https://conspatriots.com/ilhan-omar-brutally-mocked-for-what-she-did-to-christians-on-easter/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Daily Bread and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Ilhan Omar was annoyed with christians singing praise on plane during Easter Empty Re: Ilhan Omar was annoyed with christians singing praise on plane during Easter

Post by Lummy Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:22 am

Throw her out of the plane at altitude.

All I got.
Lummy
Lummy

Lone Gunman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ilhan Omar was annoyed with christians singing praise on plane during Easter Empty Re: Ilhan Omar was annoyed with christians singing praise on plane during Easter

Post by Daily Bread Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:17 pm

How about giving her and her family ( including her dildo lookalike for a brother / husband , a ride on a C-4 transport wing .
Ilhan Omar was annoyed with christians singing praise on plane during Easter R16
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:38 pm

youd need very long bunji straps, or she would end up bouncing down the tarmac.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down