Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spaghetti and Meatballs?

+2
2cent
HawkTheSlayer
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Spaghetti and Meatballs?

Post by Red Lily Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:29 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:My Daughters birthday so we're  heading out to meet her and her fiance at our favorite Eytalian rest . Real ginzo place that makes the best Italian . Its Saturday and Peter King will be there screwing up the place with his security .

Happy birthday to her from me too!  Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 3454189453

I will Red , times going fast and we dont realize it . The "it was only yesterdays" are past and we try to slow it down but we see their successes and wish and hope we will always be there for them  but.... everything comes to an end . She was nurtured and we were blessed and she doesn't take her success for granted . Thats my little girl that I was hoping would never grow up - but she did and she's perfect - my wife did good .

Time goes way too fast DB!
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:29 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:Oh gross!  No
Wha choo tawkin bout, you New England halibut eater. Razz Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 773625082 Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 3187452777 Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 2812882407

The only fish tastier than garfish is choupique(shoe-pick/peek) .

When you run out of dem crappies and bass during the Great Reset, call hawk for instructions.  Lolol

Jebe, already signed up for the graduate level classes Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 3187452777
He already got a batchelors degree in "Tasty Survival Foods" .

Classes start at the Whiskey Bay and Butte LaRose exits on I-10 in April.
Bring your Cajun Reeboks.Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 Asset-26

And for relaxing, bring the camo crocs.
Cajun men are not responsible for their actions at the crawfish boil when women wear them .

Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 Asset-26
Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 Downlo38

Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 773625082 Okay! Okay! You're forgiven!
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:31 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:My Daughters birthday so we're  heading out to meet her and her fiance at our favorite Eytalian rest . Real ginzo place that makes the best Italian . Its Saturday and Peter King will be there screwing up the place with his security .

Good eats, good times!
Wish your daughter a happy birthday for me!
I 2nd that! Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 3454189453 :drinks2:
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:35 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Okay.  I gotta tell ya.   I will not eat fish tacos...so there's a damn good chance i am not gonna eat a fish ball.   ThAT...is Unamerican.
Thank you!  At least Bread's daughter gets REAL meatballs for her b-day.  Don't put no stinkin' fish in my spaghetti.  Mad

Last edited by 2cent on Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:40 am

Daily Bread wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Happy birthday to her from me too!  Spaghetti and Meatballs? - Page 3 3454189453

I will Red , times going fast and we dont realize it . The "it was only yesterdays" are past and we try to slow it down but we see their successes and wish and hope we will always be there for them  but.... everything comes to an end . She was nurtured and we were blessed and she doesn't take her success for granted . Thats my little girl that I was hoping would never grow up - but she did and she's perfect - my wife did good.

That has got to be the dearest sentiment for a daughter that I ever did hear.  
Leave it to you to come up with it.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3