Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woke Preachers/Churches

+8
Casey Jones
Leon Xiv
HawkTheSlayer
Great American
jirqoadai
Lummy
vege57
Crusader
12 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Woke Preachers/Churches - Page 31 Empty Re: Woke Preachers/Churches

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:33 am

We posted this female 'pastor's' sparkle creed.

https://rumble.com/v4juj72-actual-pastor-exposes-woke-pastor-anna-helgen-for-reciting-the-sparkle-cree.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:39 am

Calypso Jones wrote:This is worse than woke. it's blasphemous, profane.

https://www.westernjournal.com/christians-beware-sparkle-creed-openly-mocks-god-blasphemous-way/

The apostles creed is replaced by the Sparkle creed in these woke churches.

it's amazing to me that she has that many people in there reciting that blasphemy.  

Here's the post with the sparkle creed.

You should go back through this thread and see the number of videos deleted by the churches who were videotaped and placed on youtube and then youtube removed some.  Why?  to protect blasphemous churches or to delete the videos because they're blasphemous.  I'll let you decide.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:15 am

Calypso Jones wrote:

https://www.westernjournal.com/christians-beware-sparkle-creed-openly-mocks-god-blasphemous-way/

it's amazing to me that she has that many people in there reciting that blasphemy.  

Here's the post with the sparkle creed.

You should go back through this thread and see the number of videos deleted by the churches who were videotaped and placed on youtube and then youtube removed some.  Why?  to protect them or to delete them because they're blasphemous.  I'll let you decide.

I vote that the "sparkle creed" is BLASPHEMOUS!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:12 am

I may have said it way back - but, recall, the Bible's prohibition on female clergy.

There for a reason.

Maybe, if the churches would start abiding by the Bible, instead of the Communist Manifesto or whatever are the Precepts of Woke...maybe, people would return to the Church.

It sure seems to be working in Russia. The Eastern Orthodox Church is the fastest-growing Christian denomination, and much of that growth is within Russia and former USSR territories. Excluding, of course, UkraiNATO, which has adopted the current Western custom of blasphemy - creating a whole new sect to spite Russia and anger Christians who refuse to worship Vlodomyr.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:25 am

My brother's church has a female pastor.. and of course she's very liberal.
He bumps heads with her and he says that he is probably going to have to leave. He's been a member of that church for a long time and a deacon. He's my younger brother and more politically savvy and christian than our older brother. His female pastor has convinced most of the members that Paul was just a woman hater.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:45 am

Calypso Jones wrote:My brother's church has a female pastor.. and of course she's very liberal.
He bumps heads with her and he says that he is probably going to have to leave.  He's been a member of that church for a long time and a deacon.  He's my younger brother and more politically savvy and christian than our older brother.   His female pastor has convinced most of the members that Paul was just a woman hater.

So she knows better than the Bible.

Okay...what are HER credentials that she's superior to all the theologian councils that decided, centuries ago and not that long after the time of Christ, that Paul's work was valid Scripture and other books were apocrypha?

I think she's got delusions of grandeur; she's rejecting the Bible, and she wants to make her god in her own image.

Run, don't walk. Churches change. I'd no longer have anything to do with the LCMS, after forty years of political squabbling and scriptural legalism that's changed what was the holdover of traditional Lutheranism.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:48 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:My brother's church has a female pastor.. and of course she's very liberal.
He bumps heads with her and he says that he is probably going to have to leave.  He's been a member of that church for a long time and a deacon.  He's my younger brother and more politically savvy and christian than our older brother.   His female pastor has convinced most of the members that Paul was just a woman hater.

So she knows better than the Bible.

Okay...what are HER credentials that she's superior to all the theologian councils that decided, centuries ago and not that long after the time of Christ, that Paul's work was valid Scripture and other books were apocrypha?

I think she's got delusions of grandeur; she's rejecting the Bible, and she wants to make her god in her own image.

Run, don't walk.  Churches change.  I'd no longer have anything to do with the LCMS, after forty years of political squabbling and scriptural legalism that's changed what was the holdover of traditional Lutheranism.

her credentials?  She's a woman..went through the training for lack of a better term and she knows everything.

my question is why would a woman knowing Paul's remarks want to become a pastor and then push unbiblical things? She's sure not getting her encouragement from God I think i'm safe to say.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:11 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:

my question is why would a woman knowing Paul's remarks want to become a pastor and then push unbiblical things?   She's sure not getting her encouragement from God I think i'm safe to say.

Why would false priests pose as priests? Why do double-agents enlist on both sides?

The answer common to all of it, is, of course, to damage or destroy the party they pretend they are serving. Church, nation, organization, whatever.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:08 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

my question is why would a woman knowing Paul's remarks want to become a pastor and then push unbiblical things?   She's sure not getting her encouragement from God I think i'm safe to say.

Why would false priests pose as priests?  Why do double-agents enlist on both sides?

The answer common to all of it, is, of course, to damage or destroy the party they pretend they are serving.  Church, nation, organization, whatever.

There have been false prophets throughout history. The gullible, the ignorant, the impaired/addicted and the infirm fall prey to them. Rather than studying for themselves and asking logical questions of other Christians, they throw money at the first false prophet who tells them what they want to hear.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:39 am

This person is an author and a former evangelical if you can believe her...but she believes that evangelicals perhaps christians have politicized  religion by not changing with the times and supporting biblically, the lgbtplus movement.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alex-christy/2024/04/05/pbs-blames-churches-following-bible-politicization-religion
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next