Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Caviezel Goes Public, Exposes The TRUTH About Adrenochrome and Child Trafficking!

2 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Jim Caviezel Goes Public, Exposes The TRUTH About Adrenochrome and Child Trafficking! Empty Jim Caviezel Goes Public, Exposes The TRUTH About Adrenochrome and Child Trafficking!

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:11 pm

Do you recognize Jim Caviezel?

He played Jesus in the Passion of the Christ.

And now he’s making another powerful movie, this time to expose the evils of Child Sex Trafficking.

He is a man on a mission.

Actually the movie is a few months old at this point, but I recently came across this clip that blew my mind.

Not only is Caviezel taking on child sex trafficking, but he’s exposing some of the deepest and darkest secrets that most will not even speak of….like Adrenochrome.

Think it’s just an “internet conspiracy”?

Think again.

continued:
https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/26/jim-caviezel-goes-public-exposes-the-truth-about-adrenochrome-and-child-trafficking/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Jim Caviezel Goes Public, Exposes The TRUTH About Adrenochrome and Child Trafficking! Empty Re: Jim Caviezel Goes Public, Exposes The TRUTH About Adrenochrome and Child Trafficking!

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:18 pm

This country, the US is heavy into child trafficking.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jim Caviezel Goes Public, Exposes The TRUTH About Adrenochrome and Child Trafficking! Empty Re: Jim Caviezel Goes Public, Exposes The TRUTH About Adrenochrome and Child Trafficking!

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:24 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:This country, the US is heavy into child trafficking.

What I'd like to know is why more people aren't asking: WHERE do 800,000 children every year go in this country? WHERE are they? Not to mention all the others in the world.....?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:02 pm

This is painful to a degree especially if you're leftist..you won't like it...and especially if you cannot wrap your mind around what is going on in this country with our so called ELITES. All these names mentioned, the faces....these are not good people. They're wickedly evil and they want to make your kids into the same.

Caviezel has a spot at the endd for his new movie to be released in July.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:07 pm

Podesta and hillary have never explained the pizza references in his emails. Let me tell ya...it ain't about pizza like you know pizza.^^^^^^^
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:05 am

https://rumble.com/v2xp05e-jim-caviezel-says-we-cant-end-child-sex-trafficking-without-fixing-the-bord.html

Caviezel says the border must be fixed first.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:16 pm

I saw sound of freedom today.   Very well done,  
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:20 am

Patrons are reporting that theatres are turning up the AC in the showings of Sound of Freedom. intentionally.   i suppose to discourage moviegoers.    I noticed it in The threatre we went into.  I told my friends to take a jacket...and a small blanket but we didn't need it.  I even mentioned to my friend next to me....They haven't turned on the AC yet, i'm actually hot.    it didn't occur to me at the time there was some monkey business going on.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.americanthinker.com%2Fblog%2F2023%2F07%2Fare_theatres_turning_off_airconditioning_to_suppress_the_box_office_for_emsound_of_freedomem.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:21 pm

I don't know who this guy is. Orlando Brown.

https://rumble.com/v4oll5b-orlando-brown-says-the-elites-are-selling-children-to-pedophiles.html

Elites are selling children to pedophiles. I hear this goes on at our open border all the time.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:25 pm

ANNNNND right in line with the previous post...

https://www.infowars.com/posts/un-peacemakers-kill-civilians-while-who-staff-rape-children-these-corrupt-globalist-bodies-want-more-control-over-our-lives/

The world’s leading globalist body is led by a terroristand filled with child predators and perverts who pose as “peacekeepers” and purveyors of “health.”

That body is the United Nations (UN), and it also includes the infamous World Health Organization(WHO), which as we know played a leading role in the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) “pandemic” false flag that appears to have forever changed the world for the very worst.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is reportedly a terrorist who keeps on staff pedophiles and rapists, allowing them free rein over the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people to do with them as they wish.

According to reports, Ghebreyesus even goes so far as to fly these pervert staff members into small towns in the developing world, providing them with fancy rental cars and hotel rooms once they hit the ground, along with loads of cash, so they can have their way with whomever they encounter to their liking among the impoverished.

Australian Sen. Malcolm Roberts revealed this and more on the floor of his country’s parliament, explaining that the WHO “is rotting from the head,” describing it as one of the most corrupt institutions on earth.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down