Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Rally in Georgia tonight

+3
Sprintcyclist
Great American
Daily Bread
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trump Rally in Georgia tonight  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump Rally in Georgia tonight

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:23 pm

I thought Australia had men with balls. ALL they got now are obedient little pusscakes who ride bicycles with helmets on they little punkin' heads.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent and Great American like this post

Back to top Go down

Trump Rally in Georgia tonight  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump Rally in Georgia tonight

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:27 pm

2cent wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
.............   Stephen Fowler of GPB News (an NPR affiliate) attended the rally and estimated on Twitter that there were about 5,000 people in attendance. He wrote that it was “the smallest Trump rally I’ve ever covered here.”   ..........

https://heavy.com/news/trump-commerce-georgia-rally-crowd-photos/

I would not expect many people at a political rally 2 years out from an election.

Haven't they got anything better to do?
Mow a lawn, paint a fence.

You need to stop trying to compartmentalize the US into an Australian box.   Politically they are worlds apart.

No, I do not need to do that at all.
True.  You can choose to flip off Red's wise advice, and continue to make a horse's patoot of yourself.  We don't mind.  Making stuff up about our politics and politicians is a tad annoying, but it's not all that hard to ignore the ignorant.

But, fyi, President Trump is NOT rallying for an election that's 2 years from now.  He's rallying for people who are in the on-going primaries throughout THIS April and May.  He's also rallying for his favored candidates in THIS November's election.
There also happens to be 5 initiatives in 3 states, and a total of 84 measures in 31 states, which people will be voting on this Nov.

True, he does mention the presidential race, and he's out there to keep himself relevant, but it's secondary to meeting THIS November's goal;  which is to see to it that there are as many Republicans in office as is possible.  (Which may not necessarily be my goal.)

Ah, thank you

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by RV Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:43 pm

2cent wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
.............   Stephen Fowler of GPB News (an NPR affiliate) attended the rally and estimated on Twitter that there were about 5,000 people in attendance. He wrote that it was “the smallest Trump rally I’ve ever covered here.”   ..........

I would not expect many people at a political rally 2 years out from an election.

You need to stop trying to compartmentalize the US into an Australian box.   Politically they are worlds apart.

True.  You can choose to flip off Red's wise advice, and continue to make a horse's patoot of yourself.  We don't mind.  Making stuff up about our politics and politicians is a tad annoying, but it's not all that hard to ignore the ignorant.

But, fyi, President Trump is NOT rallying for an election that's 2 years from now.  He's rallying for people who are in the on-going primaries throughout THIS April and May.  He's also rallying for his favored candidates in THIS November's election.
There also happens to be 5 initiatives in 3 states, and a total of 84 measures in 31 states, which people will be voting on this Nov.

True, he does mention the presidential race, and he's out there to keep himself relevant, but it's secondary to meeting THIS November's goal;  which is to see to it that there are as many Republicans in office as is possible.  (Which may not necessarily be my goal.)

Both sides have lied, both sides have misrepresented the truth and both sides have allowed the current situation. I've been a lifelong Republican but, am seriously considering switching parties (to Libertarian), because of the corruption, greed and blatant disregard of the U.S. Constitution.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by 2cent Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:39 pm

RV wrote:
2cent wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

Both sides have lied, both sides have misrepresented the truth and both sides have allowed the current situation. I've been a lifelong Republican but, am seriously considering switching parties (to Libertarian), because of the corruption, greed and blatant disregard of the U.S. Constitution.
Did you, or did you not, read my last sentence?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:53 pm

RV wrote:
2cent wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

I vote for whoever is the most genuine and likely to achieve what I want.

Some parties promise everything but it is unrealistic and just a 'warm fuzzy'.
eg, one PM here said 'By 1990, no Australian child will be living in poverty. '
Sounds great, but not based in reality.
One PM promised to open the borders to any illegal immigrant, sure, that is achievable, but not at all what I want.

Few govts help Aust small businesses enough for my liking.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2