Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GMO HAMBURGERS? FDA approves genetically engineered cows for beef production

+3
Sappho
vege57
Elizabeth Theus
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GMO HAMBURGERS? FDA approves genetically engineered cows for beef production - Page 2 Empty Re: GMO HAMBURGERS? FDA approves genetically engineered cows for beef production

Post by vege57 Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:27 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I wonder if they called it Marshmallow?

I wouldn't mind a piece, of that ass !

Hopefully you don't mean the part with the hole in it.  affraid GMO HAMBURGERS? FDA approves genetically engineered cows for beef production - Page 2 773625082

No way id sneak up behind that bad boy with my dick hangin out, I don't get in behind my own cows. you'd end up comin and goin at the same time lol, dangerous animals
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

GMO HAMBURGERS? FDA approves genetically engineered cows for beef production - Page 2 Empty Re: GMO HAMBURGERS? FDA approves genetically engineered cows for beef production

Post by vege57 Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:36 pm

The steer I have on the property is not very friendly, I can get close to him but he wont let me touch him, a while back he ran out of water, I put some down to the trough in his paddock , but it took a wile to fill up and I could see he was keen to drink so i went down and tilted the plastic trough so the water pooled in the corner, he pulled back a bit but his thirst overcame his fear , he drank around 15 litters, then pulled his head out of the trough and put his nose against my arm and ran it down to my hand then moved away, I was genuinely moved by the gesture
vege57
vege57

Red Lily, 2cent and Sappho like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:38 pm

vege57 wrote:The steer I have on the property is not very friendly, I can get close to him but he wont let me touch him, a while back he ran out of water, I put some down to the trough in his paddock , but it took a wile to fill up and I could see he was keen to drink so i went down and tilted the plastic trough so the water pooled in the corner, he pulled back a bit but his thirst overcame his fear , he drank around 15 litters, then pulled his head out of the trough and put his nose against my arm and ran it down to my hand then moved away, I was genuinely moved by the gesture

Awww!
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:47 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:The steer I have on the property is not very friendly, I can get close to him but he wont let me touch him, a while back he ran out of water, I put some down to the trough in his paddock , but it took a wile to fill up and I could see he was keen to drink so i went down and tilted the plastic trough so the water pooled in the corner, he pulled back a bit but his thirst overcame his fear , he drank around 15 litters, then pulled his head out of the trough and put his nose against my arm and ran it down to my hand then moved away, I was genuinely moved by the gesture

Awww!

I have mixed feelings about eating it now Sad
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:10 am

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Awww!

I have mixed feelings about eating it now Sad

Poor thing he doesn't want to be dinner! Sad
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:29 am

Is this a big promise like 'the kitchen of the future'? Flying cars by 2020?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:30 am

Scientists say that we have little tiny plastic thingys in our blood.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:22 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Scientists say that we have little tiny plastic thingys in our blood.  
Hon, that's not what they're referring to by, "platelets."
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:27 pm

Lolol
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:28 pm

Oh heyuhl. It's worser than I thought.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next