Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS Guy wants to use the same restroom as your little girl

3 posters

Go down

THIS Guy wants to use the same restroom as your little girl Empty THIS Guy wants to use the same restroom as your little girl

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:59 pm

you okay with that?  After that laugh?

can't get this here from the twitter feed...so this is as close as i can get.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/keep-this-trans-freak-out-of-the-womens-bathroom/

These folk don't want to have 'equal rights'.   They want to stick their finger in our eyes...first.   Later on, they'll want us jailed and or possibly executed for not using the correct pronouns.

THIS Guy wants to use the same restroom as your little girl Trans
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

THIS Guy wants to use the same restroom as your little girl Empty Re: THIS Guy wants to use the same restroom as your little girl

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:12 pm

I saw this a few days ago. Ill say like @montana always says. Needs lead poisoning.

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

THIS Guy wants to use the same restroom as your little girl Empty Re: THIS Guy wants to use the same restroom as your little girl

Post by 2cent Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:37 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I saw this a few days ago. Ill say like @montana always says. Needs lead poisoning.
Along with those who enable the behavior.

How high to you think the number of bladder and kidney infections will rise, due to girls simply refusing to use the lady's room?
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down