Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarence Thomas poisoned

+4
RV
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
Garden House Queen
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Clarence Thomas poisoned - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarence Thomas poisoned

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:54 pm

Seems that way.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Garden House Queen Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:10 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I can well believe it.

But what the heck does this mean?

From the OP:

"When we learned the next day SCJ Thomas got sick and was admitted to Sibley, well, it aroused suspicion for two very important reasons. First, we’ve heard reports the Deep State might try to take out conservative justices—retaliation for Sotomayor’s arrest and impending execution."
Apparently the Tribunal for Sotomayor and her death is the reason for Thomas's poisoning.

https://realrawnews.com/2022/03/military-tribunal-sentences-sonia-sotomayor-to-death/
Garden House Queen
Garden House Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:27 pm

Garden House Queen wrote:

From the OP:

"When we learned the next day SCJ Thomas got sick and was admitted to Sibley, well, it aroused suspicion for two very important reasons. First, we’ve heard reports the Deep State might try to take out conservative justices—retaliation for Sotomayor’s arrest and impending execution."
Apparently the Tribunal for Sotomayor and her death is the reason for Thomas's poisoning.

https://realrawnews.com/2022/03/military-tribunal-sentences-sonia-sotomayor-to-death/

GHQ, don't you understand ? Sotomayors death sentence is all a spoof from RRN! It's an ongoing saga that spoofs different, high level, government officials. It's not real!

It's like the onion or the Babylon bee!

The initial report was from February.  Look at the original article date!

Don't you think we would have heard something by now if sotomayor was arrested and sentenced to death? Lol

But she's STILL sitting up there at the SCOTUS.

So i doubt seriously that an article like the OP  that includes that kind of bullshit as fact is factual.
It's all conspiracy bullshit for entertainment.

But some folks don't dig deeper to find out what's real and what's not.

I'm done with this.
I've wasted far too much time on this presenting the facts.

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Garden House Queen Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:29 pm

People may as well accept the fact that "we, the people" have absolutely no way of knowing what is the truth or what is a lie. What some of us consider to be an outrageous fabrication could very well be the truth. I remember speaking about the "deep state" a number of years ago.....no one believed it...I was thought to be a "conspiracy nut"...now everyone knows there IS a "deep state". Similarly....I told my neighbors and friends the Republicans were as corrupt as the Democrats ...wow, the Republicans were highly insulted....now they realize  the evil of both. Absolutely, no one knows what's going on behind the scenes.  Bottom line..."we, the people" only know what we are told.

But the saddest thing is for people who love America and the freedoms we have to argue about what is real or what is not. This is the reason America is in the shape she's in. Too many people have the audacity to think they have all the answers. And, you're right Hawk....don't you understand, I too, have spent to damn much time and energy trying to be a part of a group of people who think they are morally and intellectually superior. Good by...and....good luck....you guys are on your way to giving Trinnity a run for her money!!!!

Last edited by Garden House Queen on Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Garden House Queen
Garden House Queen

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:43 pm

Garden House Queen wrote:People may as well accept the fact that "we, the people" have absolutely no way of knowing what is the truth or what is a lie. What some of us consider to be an outrageous fabrication could very well be the truth. I remember speaking about the "deep state" a number of years ago.....no one believed it...I was thought to be a "conspiracy nut"...now everyone knows there IS a "deep state". Similarly....I told my neighbors and friends the Republicans were as corrupt as the Democrats ...wow, the Republicans were highly insulted....now they realize  the evil of both. Absolutely, no one knows what's going on behind the scenes.  Bottom line..."we, the people" only know what we are told.    

You are a very wise woman!
But now that you know these things, never "know" or believe what you've been "told" by anyone!
You can't even believe what you see with your own eyes, anymore!

Never trust a closed group of " like minded" individuals!
Most of them are phony and work for the Deep State as infiltrators into your personal beliefs.

Think the eff-be-yie guy who instigated the so called Whitmore plot.

CJ can fill you in. There's a thread here too.

Daily Bread and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Garden House Queen Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:48 pm

The saddest thing is for people who love America and love the freedoms we have, to argue about what is real or what is not. This is the reason America is in the shape she's in. Too many people have the audacity to think they have all the answers. And, you're right Hawk....don't you understand, I too, have spent to damn much time and energy trying to be a part of a group of people who think they are morally and intellectually superior. Good by...and....good luck....you guys are on your way to giving Trinnity a run for her money!!!!
Garden House Queen
Garden House Queen

Casey Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:54 pm

Hate to see you leave GHQ . Calm down and rethink it
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:17 am

From the OP:

What it means is, the Elites, working now at the behest of the Globalist oligarchs - Soros and Schwab and Gates and probably Bezos - they're playing for keeps.

Killing the Deplorables in a Soft-Kill Jab lottery. Killing off political opposition. What little they still have. Trump is hard to reach and frankly, I don't think he's a real risk, at his age. Thomas is far easier to reach and much more advantageous.

So, once they corrupt the Kourt with Woketard fake-justices, their takeover can continue. Medical poisoning and famine and no energy. Ain't it great?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:24 am

Wow. Just ...wow.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:53 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:well i agree with you to an extent Hawk.   I don't believe these folk are arrested.  It would be nice but i don't see it.

HOWEVER...i do think it entirely possible, that it is just as easy to poison a high ranking official such as a SC judge.    ie....scalia.

They murder Scalia and there was never even an investigation....

Clarence Thomas poisoned - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.idyllicliving.com%2Fuploads%2F3%2F7%2F3%2F2%2F37323099%2Fp1389
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Daily Bread and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next