Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leftists boycotted Chik-fil-a years ago and it was a windfall for Chik-fil-a

2 posters

Go down

Leftists boycotted Chik-fil-a years ago and it was a windfall for Chik-fil-a Empty Leftists boycotted Chik-fil-a years ago and it was a windfall for Chik-fil-a

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:24 am

remember that??  and then christian business CFA goes woke and stops its donations to christian organizations that do not support homosexuality and starts giving $$ to Lgbt associated organizations.  Am i right??

https://silverchips.mbhs.edu/content/chick-fil-as-decision-about-anti-lgbtq-donations-causes-fowl-backlash-32377/

No it's happening again. Alleged leftists are calling for boycott of CFA and i'm suspicious of this...so i won't be falling for this bs this time.

https://twitchy.com/comments/samj-3930/2022/03/13/double-secret-boycott-lefties-give-chick-fil-a-more-free-advertising-call-for-boycott-of-company-theyve-been-boycotting-for-years/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Leftists boycotted Chik-fil-a years ago and it was a windfall for Chik-fil-a Empty Re: Leftists boycotted Chik-fil-a years ago and it was a windfall for Chik-fil-a

Post by 2cent Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:48 am

I forgot about Chik-Fil-A cutting off donations to Christian-based organizations. I finally got around to stopping in one of their places for a sandwich just a few months ago. It didn't really show me all that, and so much more. Nice folks, but I don't know why they need your name to pick up your sandwich.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Leftists boycotted Chik-fil-a years ago and it was a windfall for Chik-fil-a Empty Re: Leftists boycotted Chik-fil-a years ago and it was a windfall for Chik-fil-a

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:27 am

give them a first name or something. I don't use my last name cause they mess it up anyway.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:33 am

Oh, I do. Did I tell ya what I did the first time they asked for a name?
"What name ya wanna give that?"
Me: "I always thought Chik-fil-A..." "Oh, I see."
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down