Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump wants you to buy him a new private plane

+6
Calypso Jones
Daily Bread
2cent
Lummy
HawkTheSlayer
Sprintcyclist
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trump wants you to buy him a new private plane Empty Trump wants you to buy him a new private plane

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:31 pm

............ Former President Trump is asking his supporters to help fund his new "Trump Force One" private plane just days after a jet flying him to Mar-a-Lago made an emergency landing when one of its engines failed. ..........

................... it was reported that his Boeing 757 ............. has fallen into disrepair. One engine is shrink-wrapped and the other is missing parts .............

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/597673-trump-asking-supporters-to-fund-new-plane-after-emergency-landing

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Trump wants you to buy him a new private plane Empty Re: Trump wants you to buy him a new private plane

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:58 pm

Um , Sprint.

American TV preachers already have their own planes and constantly ask for donations for a bigger and better jet to "serve the Lord" . They are millionaires, also.
These preachers purchase these planes with tax free money, as religious income is not taxable.

You could do a little search yourself as I really don't want to embarrass you.

Personally, I would not send Donald a dime to buy a new plane but he was the only American POTUS to donate his salary to charitable causes and his time to helping the average man who believes in America, out.

Go figure! You got any billionaires like that down under, @Sprintcyclist ?

Daily Bread and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Trump wants you to buy him a new private plane Empty Re: Trump wants you to buy him a new private plane

Post by Lummy Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:07 pm

No!

LOL
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:24 pm

Fake news! Totally unreliable source! Don't believe a word of it!
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:40 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Um , Sprint.

American TV preachers already have their own planes and constantly ask for donations for a bigger and better jet to "serve the Lord" . They are millionaires,  also.
These preachers purchase these planes with tax free money,  as religious income is not taxable.

You could do a little search yourself as I really don't want to embarrass  you.

Personally, I would not send Donald a dime to buy a new plane but he was the only American POTUS to donate his salary to charitable causes and his time to helping the average man who believes in America,  out.

Go figure! You got any billionaires like that down under,  @Sprintcyclist ?

Sprint can't answer right now . It seems that he's incapacitated at the moment . While reaching for a screw driver he got his testicles caught in his newly installed bench vise that I had recommended he install on his Sears bought work bench and was rushed to a local marble factory to have emergency surgery . He's changing his name to cats eye .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:49 pm

I don't think there are any billionaires here have their hand out asking for others to buy them a new private plane, no.

As in the US, many wealthy people do a lot of good for those worse off.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:55 pm

Because of President Trump's generosity while in Office...IF he asked,, I would send a little cash to him, GLADLY.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:01 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:I don't think there are any billionaires here have their hand out asking for others to buy them a new private plane, no.

As in the US, many wealthy people do a lot of good for those worse off.
Are you posting in a high voice ?
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt National Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:26 pm

Found this buried in the article:

The fundraising email does not explicitly ask supporters for money to pay for the new plane.

So, no, he's not asking me or anyone else to buy him a new plane. This seems like a pretty standard PAC campaign sort of fundraising email. I'm far amused that the news deemed it such a threat that they had to write this fluff piece over it.
Matt National
Matt National

https://someonesaveamerica.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:05 pm

This is just another fake story to smear President Trump because the left is terrified that President Trump will be back into the WH.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, Casey Jones, Thom Paine and Matt National like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next