Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeSantis Rejects Biden Administration Request For National Guard During State Of The Union

Go down

DeSantis Rejects Biden Administration Request For National Guard During State Of The Union Empty DeSantis Rejects Biden Administration Request For National Guard During State Of The Union

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:52 pm

Governor Ron DeSantis rejected a request by the Biden administration for members of the Florida National Guard to be deployed to the nation’s capital for the President’s State of the Union address.

DeSantis posted a tweet on Monday indicating the request was made last week.

“Last week, the Biden Administration requested the assistance of State National Guards to deploy to Washington D.C.,” he wrote.

“I have rejected this request — there will be no [Florida National Guard] sent to D.C. for Biden’s State of the Union,” DeSantis added.

continued:
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/desantis-rejects-biden-administration-request-for-national-guard-during-state-of-the-union/?utm_campaign=TPI03012022PMLB&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=856210d40cdaef65a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

DeSantis Rejects Biden Administration Request For National Guard During State Of The Union Empty Re: DeSantis Rejects Biden Administration Request For National Guard During State Of The Union

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:54 pm

I wonder.......how many states they've asked for their National Guard troops from? I can't even imagine why they would ask DeSantis, I could have told 'em what his answer would be...
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down