Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaepernick’s Organization Offering Free Autopsies For ‘Police-Related’ Deaths

3 posters

Go down

Kaepernick’s Organization Offering Free Autopsies For ‘Police-Related’ Deaths Empty Kaepernick’s Organization Offering Free Autopsies For ‘Police-Related’ Deaths

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:39 pm

Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s organization Know Your Rights Camp has announced that they are offering free autopsies for “police-related” deaths.
The organization is calling the effort the “Autopsy Initiative.”

In their announcement on Wednesday, the organization said that they have partnered with board-certified forensic pathologists who perform autopsies.

“We know that the prison industrial complex, which includes police and policing, strives to protect and serve its interests at all costs,” Kaepernick said. “The Autopsy Initiative is one important step toward ensuring that family members have access to accurate and forensically verifiable information about the cause of death of their loved one in their time of need.”

continued:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/kaepernicks-organization-offering-free-autopsies-police-related-deaths/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=daily
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Kaepernick’s Organization Offering Free Autopsies For ‘Police-Related’ Deaths Empty Re: Kaepernick’s Organization Offering Free Autopsies For ‘Police-Related’ Deaths

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:49 pm

Interesting, I guess, but face it, the guy is a kook. What he needs is someone to shoot down his kook conspiracies as he imagines them, before they get out and into circulation. IMHO.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Kaepernick’s Organization Offering Free Autopsies For ‘Police-Related’ Deaths Empty Re: Kaepernick’s Organization Offering Free Autopsies For ‘Police-Related’ Deaths

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:50 pm

Interesting, I guess, but face it, the guy is a kook. What he needs is someone to shoot down his kook conspiracies as he imagines them, before they get out and into circulation. IMHO.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:22 pm

I laughed when I read this.

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:47 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I laughed when I read this.

Is that not one of the DUMBEST things you ever heard?!
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:01 pm

They should do some forensics to find out what's living in that fro of his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:33 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:They should do some forensics to find out what's living in that fro of his.

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....not sure I want to see that ;o))
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down