Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

62% of voters believe Trump would have prevented Ukraine war.

4 posters

Go down

62% of voters believe Trump would have prevented Ukraine war. Empty 62% of voters believe Trump would have prevented Ukraine war.

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:05 pm

Poll: 62 percent of voters say Putin would NOT have invaded Ukraine if Trump were president.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/595919-62-percent-of-voters-say-putin-wouldnt-have-invaded-ukraine-if-trump

Factoid: A majority of American voters say that Vladimir Putin would not have invaded Ukraine had former President Trump been in power.

Neither can Biden or his shills at CNN and MSNBC, etc.

That leaves the entire gang trying to ignore a very inconvenient truth while the world scratches its head.

It's really not a good look, Joey B.
Lummy
Lummy

Great American likes this post

Back to top Go down

62% of voters believe Trump would have prevented Ukraine war. Empty Re: 62% of voters believe Trump would have prevented Ukraine war.

Post by jirqoadai Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:51 pm

thats why President Trump was calling it a peace mission when russia went into donbas.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

62% of voters believe Trump would have prevented Ukraine war. Empty Re: 62% of voters believe Trump would have prevented Ukraine war.

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:13 pm

Biden Bozo Regime offered Zelensky and others an evacuation. Zelensky said hell no, i'd rather have guns. Well..>YOU SHOULDNA DISARMED YOUR CITIZENS!!!!

I'd not accept a biden evacuation either if i'd seen the last one.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down