Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Tech Insurrection live!

3 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Big Tech Insurrection live!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Tech Insurrection live!

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:03 pm

2cent wrote:First off, how good was it to see a fairly full college auditorium of conservatives?  Or, at least students willing to listen to the conservative argument.  Kudos, to them! :thumbsup2:

Oh, how I love it when people speak of "experts."  (Adding the quote feature w/their hands is a plus.)  
From Larry Arnn in a recent Imprimis:
As a young Winston Churchill wrote to H.G. Wells, "Nothing would be more fatal than for the government of states to get into the hands of the experts.  Expert knowledge is limited knowledge: and the unlimited ignorance of the plain man who knows only what hurts is a safer guide, than any vigorous direction of a specialized character.  Why should you assume that all except doctors, engineers, etc., are drones or worse?"

The Q & A was the most fun.  How keen is a student who asks about the Great Reset?  Liz Wheeler's answer was more than what the Imprimis had to say about it, and I was impressed w/her solid grasp of the subject matter.
That, and also her preference to debate Section 230, lest we jump from the frying pan straight into the fire. (Do we really want gov't overseeing social media?)

I'm going to have to look up this "Locals" thing she spoke of.  It sounded perfect for college kids to be involved with, but, ITST, Wheeler spoke as if she was unaware of bulletin boards, such as this and the other millions of others out there.  

Yepsi, we do need to go on the OFFENCE.  But for how many years have we been chanting that refrain?
I heard dat! Big Tech Insurrection live!  - Page 2 3421922505

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2