Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV station allegedly flouts federal law by refusing to air conservative political ad

2 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

TV station allegedly flouts federal law by refusing to air conservative political ad Empty TV station allegedly flouts federal law by refusing to air conservative political ad

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:42 pm

One of the Arizona television stations to which a paid political ad had been submitted by Kari Lake, the Trump-endorsed candidate for governor, apparently didn't air it.

And that could be a problem, as "Federal law requires broadcasters accept candidates' political ads regardless of content," according to Lake.

Her ad was a direct challenge to the broadcasters to which it was submitted, as it essentially accused them of being fake news. And it was scheduled to air during the stations' own newcasts.

According to Gateway Pundit, it was 12News that was scheduled to run the add at 10:22 p.m. Monday.

Lake said, "My campaign ad was scheduled to air at 1022pm on @12News (the station that employs the Leftist political reporter @brahmresnik who once called AZ GOP Nazis) I heard it didn't air. Why? (Federal law requires broadcasters accept candidates' political ads regardless of content)."

continued:
https://www.wnd.com/2022/02/tv-station-allegedly-flouts-federal-law-refusing-air-political-ad/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-newsletter&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=newsletter&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

TV station allegedly flouts federal law by refusing to air conservative political ad Empty Re: TV station allegedly flouts federal law by refusing to air conservative political ad

Post by 2cent Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:55 pm

Dang. Sharp lady. "Bad business model," is right! You figure it'll hit home? Ever?

I wonder, too, what'll become of the network's refusal to air her ad. Hmm.
2cent
2cent

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

:: Media :: MSM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum