Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covid Vaxx are changing people into TransHumans

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Covid Vaxx are changing people into TransHumans - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid Vaxx are changing people into TransHumans

Post by Red Lily Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:46 am

This is not a well looking woman and taken before any jabs emerged.

Covid Vaxx are changing people into TransHumans - Page 2 Celine-Dion-leaves-fans-in-shock-with-her-new-pics-from-Paris-Fashion-Week-2019

Covid Vaxx are changing people into TransHumans - Page 2 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.megastarsbio.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F04%2FCeline-Dion-Transformation-2
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Covid Vaxx are changing people into TransHumans - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid Vaxx are changing people into TransHumans

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:41 am

Casey Jones wrote:Who knows how this will shake out?

Maybe you haven't noticed the exponential increase in heart issues, strokes, clotting, limb amputations, loss of muscle control...in Americans, Canadians and Europeans.  Where's Celine Dion, these days?  Have you heard?

(I have.  She can no longer sing or speak...after two Jabs).

For YOUR OWN SURVIVAL, you need to get your mind around this.  I don't know if you've had the Jabs.  If two didn't do you, it could be because you got dummies.  Seems there are plenty put into the batches that get shipped.  But as you get your third, fourth and fifth...your odds of getting more blanks, keep dropping.

So now, it is not days, or weeks or months or years conspiracy?
Now it is a russian roulette conspiracy?
How do 'they' know which vaccine is the poisonous one?
Is it typed on the front 'P' ?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:17 am

and how many of these conspiracy THEORIES are proving to be Conspiracy REALITY.

I guess folk still in the grip of the scamdemic can't see past their 6th booster:

FER INSTANCE, JoJo Biden says he wants regime change in Russia and a New World order but if one thinks JoJo Biden wants regime change in Russia and a New World Order then YOU"RE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST. see how that works?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:21 am

Calypso Jones wrote:and how many of these conspiracy THEORIES are proving to be Conspiracy REALITY.

I guess folk still in the grip of the scamdemic can't see past their 6th booster:

FER INSTANCE, JoJo Biden says he wants regime change in Russia and a New World order but if one thinks JoJo Biden wants regime change in Russia and a New World Order then YOU"RE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.   see how that works?

Only 6 boosters?

I've had 9 already, and my original 2 makes 11 all up.
You are really behind the times.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:35 am

You are really proving my point.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2