Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT?? no topic on the NFL superbowl or half time show?

+2
Lummy
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHAT??  no topic on the NFL superbowl or half time show? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT?? no topic on the NFL superbowl or half time show?

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:29 pm

Not watching it intentionally but i'm caught at dinner with no control over the screen.

The commercials seem stupid to me so far.
I'm sick of TayTay's face and Kelce's.. No one here wants san fran to win...but the chiefs? angry20
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

WHAT??  no topic on the NFL superbowl or half time show? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT?? no topic on the NFL superbowl or half time show?

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:32 pm

oh...Reba performed the National anthem.

the black national anthem was flashier. like they had something to prove.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:13 am

WHAT??  no topic on the NFL superbowl or half time show? - Page 2 Ps8zS9T1z2je
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:38 pm

Didn't watch one microsecond of any of it. I value my brain cells too much to spend any amount of time on fake, corporate sports or the accompanying cacophonies they have the nerve to call "musical entertainment".

Not the least bit surprised the Chiefs won, though. They were never going to do anything to make Trailer Snifft look bad. From the opening coin toss to the last play of the game, NFL football is fake entertainment.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:01 pm

They held a parade in KC for the Chiefs yesterday, and a bunch of people were shot. Hard for me to feel sorry for them. Honestly, they were wasting their time even being there. For God's sake, they're holding a parade for what is essentially a bunch of actors. The whole game was a scripted production. Meanwhile, other people have to go off to war and get an arm or a leg blown off to have their own parade. So stupid.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:12 pm

Well people want to have fun and most of them don't know politics or current events and they don't care
 Still that doesn't mean it's acceptable to shoot up people in venues such as this IN AMERICA

This is what interests me.  They took till last evening to ID the PERPS to the public which means either blacks, illegals or Muslims.  They couldn't determine the motive and that said Muslim to me.  I was right.  Muslim.  And kc police are telling us it's not terrorism it's a personal thing between this man and three teens and possibly someone else bullshit.   They think we are really stupid.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:24 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:

This is what interests me.  They took till last evening to ID the PERPS to the public which means either blacks, illegals or Muslims.  They couldn't determine the motive and that said Muslim to me.  I was right.  Muslim.  And kc police are telling us it's not terrorism it's a personal thing between this man and three teens and possibly someone else bullshit.   They think we are really stupid.

Whatcha mean is, the De Partment uh Just Us, TOLD them to say that. And that we're too stupid to figure it out.

And since the Excretive Office controls both Federal funds returned to the cops, AND any prosecution on "Hate Crimes"...they hold the cards.

Even if the cards are all jokers.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2