Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Declaration Of War Against The Communist Democrat Party

2 posters

Go down

A Declaration Of War Against The Communist Democrat Party Empty A Declaration Of War Against The Communist Democrat Party

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:33 pm

A Declaration Of War Against The Communist Democrat Party Ray020522

I want the attention of all those who watch CNN or MSNBC, read Wikipedia, or any number of bogus fact checkers or reporters.

• I want the ear of those who insist that the 2020 election was the most honest election in our history.

• I want to dispute with those who choose to believe that the arrival of COVID-19 just in time for the 2020 election was a coincidence, and hawk that The Great Reset is just a conspiracy theory.

• I especially want to address those Democrats that know exactly what is going on, have planned and executed our current realities, and are proud of their work.

• In short, I want to address the Left, the Communist Democrat Party. Best all you RINOS listen up as well.

The Oligarchs you worship know The Great Reset is fact and in the implementation stage. There is plenty of information to be found in cyberspace to destroy your fantasy, including the World Economic Forum’s own website.

You have taken up with friends in low places, global criminals and Chinese Communists, and you will go down history’s sewer with them. History tells us that all of you ideologues, you useful idiots, will be done away with by your own heroes. Even BLM has left town and taken the money with them.

The people you look up to have screwed up!

continued:
https://canadafreepress.com/article/a-declaration-of-war-against-the-communist-democrat-party
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

A Declaration Of War Against The Communist Democrat Party Empty Re: A Declaration Of War Against The Communist Democrat Party

Post by RV Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:46 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
A Declaration Of War Against The Communist Democrat Party Ray020522

I want the attention of all those who watch CNN or MSNBC, read Wikipedia, or any number of bogus fact checkers or reporters.

• I want the ear of those who insist that the 2020 election was the most honest election in our history.

• I want to dispute with those who choose to believe that the arrival of COVID-19 just in time for the 2020 election was a coincidence, and hawk that The Great Reset is just a conspiracy theory.

• I especially want to address those Democrats that know exactly what is going on, have planned and executed our current realities, and are proud of their work.

• In short, I want to address the Left, the Communist Democrat Party. Best all you RINOS listen up as well.

The Oligarchs you worship know The Great Reset is fact and in the implementation stage. There is plenty of information to be found in cyberspace to destroy your fantasy, including the World Economic Forum’s own website.

You have taken up with friends in low places, global criminals and Chinese Communists, and you will go down history’s sewer with them. History tells us that all of you ideologues, you useful idiots, will be done away with by your own heroes. Even BLM has left town and taken the money with them.

The people you look up to have screwed up!

continued:
https://canadafreepress.com/article/a-declaration-of-war-against-the-communist-democrat-party

I totally disagree that it was a "screw up", accidental or coincidental. I believe it was deliberate, purposeful, intentional and calculated. What's more there is no question in my mind but, that Democrats knew that President Trump was putting nails in their coffin and thus conspired to go after him and his family by ANY means necessary. I firmly believe that Democrats conspired with their cousins the Communists to let loose the WuFlu and to use it as an excuse to require ridiculous "mandates" to circumvent law and the Constitution.

I believe that the WuFlu was also used as an excuse to modify election law so that they could circumvent it and rig the presidential election.

Democrats can lie, deny or outlaw whatever they like but, they will NEVER convince me otherwise!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down