Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#TruckersForFreedom Protest Against Mandates Spreads To Australia: “This truck costs me $2,200 a month and I’m not ALLOWED to earn a living?” [VIDEO]

4 posters

Go down

#TruckersForFreedom Protest Against Mandates Spreads To Australia: “This truck costs me $2,200 a month and I’m not ALLOWED to earn a living?” [VIDEO] Empty #TruckersForFreedom Protest Against Mandates Spreads To Australia: “This truck costs me $2,200 a month and I’m not ALLOWED to earn a living?” [VIDEO]

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:11 pm

“A massive convoy of an estimated 50,000 + truck drivers drove across Canada to protest the COVID-related mandates, including vaccine regulations for crossing the Canada-US border. The truck convoy in Canada set off on a ‘Freedom Rally’, starting in northern British Columbia and ending in the Canadian capital city, Ottowa.” We reported last week. Australians have taken insporation from the massive turnout from the protests in Canada, where thousands are still demonstrating outside the Canadian parliament building in Ottawa, and have organized a protest of their own. The Daily Mail Reports–

Aussie Trucker: "This truck costs me $2,200 a month to have parked up, and I'm not allowed to earn a living. Why? Where is the justice?" pic.twitter.com/EX1jVm8bLA

— RealMac (@beingrealmac) January 31, 2022

“Australian drivers have taken inspiration from a ‘Freedom Convoy’ in Canada to drive to Canberra and protest against vaccine mandates – but Victoria’s Premier has warned booster shots will soon be mandatory.

Protesters from all around the country arrived in the nation’s capital on Monday as part of the ‘Convoy to Canberra’ demonstration.

The convoy of cars between Pheasants Nest, NSW and the capital trailed for several kilometres.

The nationwide protest mirrors the 50,000 strong truckers who travelled to Ottawa, the capital city in Canada, to demonstrate against vaccine mandates and lockdowns at the weekend.

It comes as Daniel Andrews warned booster shots may soon be required for Victorians to be considered fully-vaccinated.

‘There has already been some mandating done for third doses, and there will be more,’ Mr Andrews said on Sunday.

Many drivers left their homes in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia on Saturday to travel thousands of kilometres in their trucks, vans and SUVs.”

https://100percentfedup.com/truckersforfreedom-protest-against-mandates-spreads-to-australia-this-truck-costs-me-2200-a-month-and-im-not-allowed-to-earn-a-living-video/

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

#TruckersForFreedom Protest Against Mandates Spreads To Australia: “This truck costs me $2,200 a month and I’m not ALLOWED to earn a living?” [VIDEO] Empty Re: #TruckersForFreedom Protest Against Mandates Spreads To Australia: “This truck costs me $2,200 a month and I’m not ALLOWED to earn a living?” [VIDEO]

Post by billy the kid Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:56 am

The Canadian convoy and the Oz convoy has received very little
media coverage here....typical of course of our media...

billy the kid

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

#TruckersForFreedom Protest Against Mandates Spreads To Australia: “This truck costs me $2,200 a month and I’m not ALLOWED to earn a living?” [VIDEO] Empty Re: #TruckersForFreedom Protest Against Mandates Spreads To Australia: “This truck costs me $2,200 a month and I’m not ALLOWED to earn a living?” [VIDEO]

Post by Lummy Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:31 am

Why aren't they protesting in the US?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:06 am

making way too much money
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:25 pm

Canberra Freedom Convoy Echoes Canadian Trucker Movement Down Under in Australia

https://thenewamerican.com/canberra-freedom-convoy-echoes-canadian-trucker-movement-down-under-in-australia/?ct=t(EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_12_2_2019_15_37_COPY_01)&mc_cid=cbf7bb2ee5&mc_eid=2c06d5fdc1
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

billy the kid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down