Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH: Prof. Werner Bergholz Finds Nanoparticles and Ethylene Oxide on COVID Test Swabs

4 posters

Go down

WATCH: Prof. Werner Bergholz Finds Nanoparticles and Ethylene Oxide on COVID Test Swabs Empty WATCH: Prof. Werner Bergholz Finds Nanoparticles and Ethylene Oxide on COVID Test Swabs

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:52 pm

Share this information with any parents you know to ensure children aren’t subjected to these dangerous, invasive nasal swabs any longer.

Prof. Werner Bergholz has researched the test sticks utilized for COVID testing on the global population.

Bergholz is a former professor of electrical engineering with a focus on quality and risk management at the Jakobs University in Bremen. He previously worked for 17 years in chip production management at Siemens.

In the video below, Prof. Bergholz discusses the examination of the swabs that showed evidence of ethylene oxide (EO).

continued:
https://welovetrump.com/2022/01/28/watch-prof-werner-bergholz-finds-nanoparticles-and-ethylene-oxide-on-covid-test-swabs/?utm_source=newsletter_randy&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=newsletter_randy

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

WATCH: Prof. Werner Bergholz Finds Nanoparticles and Ethylene Oxide on COVID Test Swabs Empty Re: WATCH: Prof. Werner Bergholz Finds Nanoparticles and Ethylene Oxide on COVID Test Swabs

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:00 pm

We've known this and rhe govt keeps it quiet.  They're even indangering all of us and kids with the tests.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

WATCH: Prof. Werner Bergholz Finds Nanoparticles and Ethylene Oxide on COVID Test Swabs Empty Re: WATCH: Prof. Werner Bergholz Finds Nanoparticles and Ethylene Oxide on COVID Test Swabs

Post by RV Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:34 pm

I went to the doctor for a sinus infection. They of course asked me if I wanted to be tested for "Covid", I told them, "no way". I ended up calling them a couple of weeks later to get a nasal spray to fight the lingering congestion and prevent another sinus infection. I was asked again if I wanted a test or "vaccination", I again told them, "no way".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:42 pm

RV wrote:I went to the doctor for a sinus infection. They of course asked me if I wanted to be tested for "Covid", I told them, "no way". I ended up calling them a couple of weeks later to get a nasal spray to fight the lingering congestion and prevent another sinus infection. I was asked again if I wanted a test or "vaccination", I again told them, "no way".

You didn't want the test the first time, and they thought you might concede to the vaccination the 2nd time round? .....stupid people
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:55 am

RV wrote:I went to the doctor for a sinus infection. They of course asked me if I wanted to be tested for "Covid", I told them, "no way". I ended up calling them a couple of weeks later to get a nasal spray to fight the lingering congestion and prevent another sinus infection. I was asked again if I wanted a test or "vaccination", I again told them, "no way".

You could be one of the asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic people who spread it to others.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:13 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:

You didn't want the test the first time, and they thought you might concede to the vaccination the 2nd time round? .....stupid people

I agree! Probably thought that all the propaganda and scare tactics how somehow changed my mind. It was a scam then and it still is.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down