Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pelleton has bent over backwards for the woke crowd and still getting the leftist boot up the a......

3 posters

Go down

Pelleton has bent over backwards for the woke crowd and still getting the leftist boot up the a...... Empty Pelleton has bent over backwards for the woke crowd and still getting the leftist boot up the a......

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:07 pm

so. Enjoy it.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/another-tv-show-features-peloton-heart-attack
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pelleton has bent over backwards for the woke crowd and still getting the leftist boot up the a...... Empty Re: Pelleton has bent over backwards for the woke crowd and still getting the leftist boot up the a......

Post by 2cent Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:38 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:so.    Enjoy it.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/another-tv-show-features-peloton-heart-attack
From the D.W. link:
Peloton’s stock dropped shortly before Christmas after the “Sex and the City” reboot premiered, featuring the fatal heart attack in the very first episode.
Never ceases to amaze me how shallow people are. Or, would you say that drop in stock was more related to the kid dying?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Pelleton has bent over backwards for the woke crowd and still getting the leftist boot up the a...... Empty Re: Pelleton has bent over backwards for the woke crowd and still getting the leftist boot up the a......

Post by Daily Bread Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:58 pm

lol I doubt if that's the reason for Pelletons problems . They experienced a huge boom when the original Chinese virus hit because people were all forced to stay home , gyms closed up and that convient Covid check made the perfect down payment . They jumped the gun and thought the sales would keep going up but when everyone that wants one buys it there isn't too much of a resale the next year . Its a great product and its internet hookup is amazing but people will start going back to gyms to be seen in that Spandex instead of biking naked in the garage alone . Yeeech!

Last edited by Daily Bread on Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:20 pm

Daily Bread wrote:lol I doubt if that's the reason for Pelletons problems . They experienced a huge boom when the original Chinese virus hit because people were all forced to stay home , gyms closed up and that continent Covid check made the perfect down payment . They jumped the gun and thought the sales would keep going up but when everyone that wants one buys it there isn't too much of a resale the next year . Its a great product and its internet hookup is amazing but people will start going back to gyms to be seen in that Spandex instead of biking naked in the garage alone . Yeeech!
I thought they were kinda cool ...until I saw ads offering $500 off. Just how much are the darned things, anyway?

That, and how they come across as all, "I'm too sexy for my Spandex," attitude.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:50 pm

Pelleton is expensive.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:19 pm

2cent wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:lol I doubt if that's the reason for Pelletons problems . They experienced a huge boom when the original Chinese virus hit because people were all forced to stay home , gyms closed up and that continent Covid check made the perfect down payment . They jumped the gun and thought the sales would keep going up but when everyone that wants one buys it there isn't too much of a resale the next year . Its a great product and its internet hookup is amazing but people will start going back to gyms to be seen in that Spandex instead of biking naked in the garage alone . Yeeech!
I thought they were kinda cool ...until I saw ads offering $500 off.  Just how much are the darned things, anyway?

That, and how they come across as all, "I'm too sexy for my Spandex," attitude.  

My daughter and my son each bought one and I think one( my daughters ) was in the $2500 range and my boy paid more but he also got the bike shoes for him and the kids and the weights . Its worth it if you regiment and use it .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum