Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Palin's defamation suit against 'The New York Times' gets its day in court

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sarah Palin's defamation suit against 'The New York Times' gets its day in court Empty Re: Sarah Palin's defamation suit against 'The New York Times' gets its day in court

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:17 am

I wish Sarah all the best.

Great American likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin's defamation suit against 'The New York Times' gets its day in court Empty Re: Sarah Palin's defamation suit against 'The New York Times' gets its day in court

Post by 2cent Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:00 pm

For some reason, this reminds me of when Carol Burnett sued The Nat'l Enquirer for a $1.00.  (This is from back in the day when the Enquirer was coming out with one outrageous claim after the other.)  Whether she won or not is neither here nor there; she made her point.

I kinda hope Sarah Palin gets to make hers. "Kinda", 'cuz it's not like she didn't bring a good deal of the attention on herself.  But, ITST, the NYT really was over-the-top relentless.  

Is this gonna make Court TV?  lol
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by 2cent Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:15 pm

Oops; just now read the link. My fault that I didn't realize this was about the NYT blaming Palin for the shootings of Gabby Giffords and Rep. Scalise.

In which case - I hope the jury shows the NYT, and Bennett, specifically, how to EAT DIRT!
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down